ScanSource to Distribute Honeywell Commercial Security Products
The agreement will allow ScanSource to broaden its base of video surveillance, access control and intrusion prevention products and solutions.
The agreement will allow ScanSource to broaden its base of video surveillance, access control and intrusion prevention products and solutions, while enabling partners to purchase Honeywell’s commercial security solutions directly through ScanSource, according to an announcement.
Honeywell Commercial Security products and solutions now available through ScanSource include:
- equIP cameras and MAXPRO NVRs for enterprise-level applications
- Performance Series cameras and recorders
- 30 Series IP cameras which are designed for use as part of video systems that comply with U.S. government procurement standards instituted under the John S. McCain National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2019 (NDAA Section 889)
- NetAXS access controls and PRO3200 access panels
- WIN-PAK software in express, standard, and professional versions
- OmniProx readers/credentials
- Honeywell’s full line of commercial, hard-wired motion sensors
- Selection of commercial intrusion panels and accessories leveraging the popular Vista panel
“Our current security partners — as well as those looking to sell security solutions — can now work seamlessly with ScanSource to purchase these solutions, while receiving the exceptional support and services they’re used to by working with ScanSource,” states Christie Hamberis, senior vice president, supplier organization, ScanSource. “We’re looking forward to working directly with our partners to create the total solutions that will help them better serve their customers.”
Honeywell’s Rick Koscinski, North America channel sales leader for commercial security, says the agreement will allow the company to expand its reach through ScanSource’s established and trusted delivery channel.
“We highly value our relationships with our security distribution and dealer channel partners and look forward to working with ScanSource to bring our integrated security offerings to their partners,” he continues.
Security Is Our Business, Too
For professionals who recommend, buy and install all types of electronic security equipment, a free subscription to Security Sales & Integration is like having a consultant on call. You’ll find an ideal balance of technology and business coverage, with installation tips and techniques for products and updates on how to add sales to your bottom line.
A free subscription to the #1 resource for the residential and commercial security industry will prove to be invaluable. Subscribe today!