Security Science Quiz: June
Test your security knowledge with SSI’s June Security Science Quiz!
10. High-rise assets:
- Are always provided in a vault
- Are always provided in a safe
- Can be tangible or intangible
- Are always germane to a security survey and needs analysis
11. Security is best defined as:
- Tangible or intangible protection
- Freedom from danger or risk, that which secures or makes safe
- Probability of safety
- Uncertainty of danger
12. Gross negligence is best defined as:
- Negligence when the damages exceed $2,500
- Negligence when the damages exceed $25,000
- Repeated negligent costs
- A conscious indifference to the safety and security of others
If you enjoyed this article and want to receive more valuable industry content like this, click here to sign up for our FREE digital newsletters!
Security Is Our Business, Too
For professionals who recommend, buy and install all types of electronic security equipment, a free subscription to Security Sales & Integration is like having a consultant on call. You’ll find an ideal balance of technology and business coverage, with installation tips and techniques for products and updates on how to add sales to your bottom line.
A free subscription to the #1 resource for the residential and commercial security industry will prove to be invaluable. Subscribe today!