2022 Top Security Trends: Hybrid Work Fuels Cloud-based Access Control Demand
New survey finds Cloud migration underlies the trend toward access control becoming a cornerstone in a hybrid work environment.
Hybrid work is here to stay, and access control is driving security and non-security aspects of this emerging model, according to a survey conducted by Brivo on the state of security in 2022. Almost 60% of the 550-plus survey respondents currently use a hybrid work model, and nearly two-thirds report that access control is extremely or very important to that model.
The results of Brivo’s survey have been compiled into this free report, “2022 Top Security Trends: Hybrid Work Fuels Cloud-based Access Control Demand.” Key highlights of the survey results include:
- Hybrid work is here to stay
- Data is the driving force behind change
- Integrations are essential
- Mobile access and credentials are growing
- Cloud is the key to security centralization and enabler of the new work dynamic
Get your free copy of the survey results today to stay on top of 2022 security trends.