Security Sales and Integration November 2017 Issue
The Smart Home Issue.
- To Xfinity … and Beyond!
- After decades of false starts, cable, satellite TV and telecom companies are becoming forces in the residential security and connected services market. Take a deep dive into one of the leading players ― Comcast’s Xfinity Home ― and a winning formula that has surpassed 1 million customers.
- More Homeowners Making Smart Choices
- Consumers are eagerly embracing new home controls technologies and services for energy management, video monitoring, keyless door locks, voice control and more. As market penetration continues will security firms remain well positioned? SSI’s 2017 Residential Market Report analyzes the trends
- School of Smart Locks
- Door locks have undergone a metamorphosis the past few years incorporating features such as keypads, card readers, WiFi and Bluetooth connectivity, and more to deliver greater intelligence and user convenience than ever imagined. Such a solution is at the heart of Kent State’s three-year upgrade project.
- Plugging Into Clients’ Power Problems
- Why Homebuilder Relationships Are a Hot Commodity