Minneapolis–Saint Paul International Airport
• Passengers Per Year: 16.7 Million
• 1,200 Integrated iPads for social media, email and entertainment.
• Tablets at restaurants in Terminal One help customers order more quickly.
• Parking information and security wait time for each terminal is displayed on airport homepage.
• Roof in Terminal Two covered in vegetation—making it a literal green rooftop. The vegetation helps keeps the roof cooler while providing more insulation for the terminal below.
• Free WiFi.