D-Tools and AV-iQ Expand Relationship to Streamline Business Processes
To help expedite the data input process, suppliers can simultaneously upload product information to both the D-Tools and AV-iQ databases.
CONCORD, Calif. — D-Tools, a provider of data-driven software for system integrators, and AV-iQ, an A/V products database provider, have expanded their collaboration to the benefit of suppliers and end users.
Currently, through a direct integration, D-Tools software users and AV-iQ members are able to access this continuously growing library on-demand. The sharing of product details into D-Tools System Integrator preserves data integrity and enables integrators to streamline projects from initial client contract through on-going service.
To help expedite the data input process, now suppliers can simultaneously upload their product information to both the D-Tools and AV-iQ databases in one seamless process, delivering detailed, up-to-date product information and specifications. This enables give low-voltage system integrators the ability to quickly gather product data for use in their client engagements, including accurate proposals and complete detailed system design drawings.
The offering is said to further help integration companies streamline business processes, improve operating efficiency and boost bottom-line results while making the supplier’s database management more streamlined.
The new, improved integration is said to provide the industry with the largest aggregated list of products to help streamline project workflows. A press release lists the following benefits to system integrators:
- Fully integrated and streamlined assembly of proposals, system designs, and purchase orders
- Direct connection to suppliers for access to real-time dealer-specific pricing through the D-Tools Product Library
- Direct connection to suppliers for access to up-to-date product information (images, specifications, IOs, etc.) through the D-Tools Product Library, saving significant research time and expediting the system design process
- A friction-free and highly efficient sales process; instant proposal and purchase order generation, e-sign capabilities, mobile payment processing
The press release lists the following benefits to AV-iQ and D-Tools supplier partners:
- Provides partners’ dealers with a superior proposal and ordering experience that promotes loyalty
- Supports partners’ initiatives to help their dealers “improve and expand their business”
- Benefits from a single point of contact for product data management
- Achieves a larger reach with residential and commercial integrators
- Leverages a combined, robust, and extensive marketing platform
- Gets their products in the hands of more dealers
Security Is Our Business, Too
For professionals who recommend, buy and install all types of electronic security equipment, a free subscription to Security Sales & Integration is like having a consultant on call. You’ll find an ideal balance of technology and business coverage, with installation tips and techniques for products and updates on how to add sales to your bottom line.
A free subscription to the #1 resource for the residential and commercial security industry will prove to be invaluable. Subscribe today!