Final Call to Submit Proposals for Presentations at PSA TEC 2020
PSA is accepting proposals through July 12 for certificate courses, workshops, general sessions and panel presentations.
DENVER — PSA Security Network is putting out the final call to submit proposals for presentations at TEC 2020, scheduled for April 20-23 at the Sheraton Denver Downtown.
TEC is a premier education and networking event for all professional systems integrators. Each year the conference features industry leading education and certification programs, networking and dedicated exhibit hours designed to advance the skills and educational needs of all employees within an integrator’s organization.
PSA is accepting proposals for certificate courses, workshops, general sessions and panel presentations. Proposals must be submitted by July 12.
PSA says participating in TEC as a volunteer speaker allows you to:
- solidify your reputation as an industry resource and subject matter expert at the forefront of emerging issues;
- expand your professional network and access to strategic partnerships;
- advance your knowledge, and receive a complimentary registration to the education sessions (excludes fee-based certifications and other fee-based programs.
Presenter content requirements include:
- All sessions are learning experiences and must minimize commercial references and overt branding. Exceptions may be made for specific technical product training/certifications at PSA’s discretion.
- Keep your target audience in mind when submitting to a course track.
- Courses submitted under the technical track should be hands-on and technically specific in nature. For example, a course demonstrating how to effectively install and program a card reader would be in the technical track. A course teaching about the capabilities/features of a card reader would be a sales and marketing course.
- All submissions will go through a review process. Submitters will be notified of accepted/rejected submission by Sept. 2.
- PSA reserves the right to cancel sessions with low registration 30 days prior to the event.
One complimentary TEC 2020 registration is provided to education session presenters (accepted and approved presenters only). Proposal can be submitted here. You can learn more about the event, as well as registration details, here.
Security Is Our Business, Too
For professionals who recommend, buy and install all types of electronic security equipment, a free subscription to Security Sales & Integration is like having a consultant on call. You’ll find an ideal balance of technology and business coverage, with installation tips and techniques for products and updates on how to add sales to your bottom line.
A free subscription to the #1 resource for the residential and commercial security industry will prove to be invaluable. Subscribe today!