SES Philanthropy in 2020 Supports 5 Charitable Organizations
Securitas Electronic Security donated $10,000 in support of scholarship, research, educational, memorial, community and outreach efforts.
UNIONTOWN, Ohio — Securitas Electronic Security (SES) has donated $10,000 to support five charitable organizations: The Children of Fallen Patriots, Stand Up to Cancer, the Dallas Fallen Officers Foundation, the ALS Association, and the Friends of Flight 93 Memorial.
The donations are in lieu of SES’ annual philanthropic effort as part of the Global Security Exchange (GSX) tradeshow where $2 is donated per booth visitor. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the GSX show was held virtually this fall, making the in-booth visitor scans impossible.
“The SES team is proud to again support the mission of each of these important charitable organizations,” says SES President & CEO Tony Byerly. “Although we were not able to raise awareness in-person at our annual industry tradeshows like in years past, we remain committed to supporting our communities and worthy causes. We proudly support the scholarship, research, educational, memorial, community and outreach efforts these groups work to cultivate.”
For more information on these organizations, visit:
- Children of Fallen Patriots: provides college scholarships and educational counseling to military children who have lost a parent in the line of duty.
- Stand Up to Cancer: raises funds to accelerate the pace of groundbreaking translational research that can get new therapies to patients quickly and save lives now.
- Dallas Fallen Officers: assists the immediate families of “fallen officers” critically injured or killed in the line-of-duty.
- ALS Association: provides assistance for people with ALS through a nationwide network of chapters, coordinating multidisciplinary care through certified clinical care centers, and fostering government partnerships
- Friends of Flight 93: focuses on awareness, education, volunteer support, preservation and stewardship to ensure that Flight 93 National Memorial will remain accessible, relevant and inspirational to present and future generations.
SES’ 1,500 employees, more than 30 locations, three monitoring centers and Center of Excellence serve regional, national and global accounts, as well as commercial business clientele.
If you enjoyed this article and want to receive more valuable industry content like this, click here to sign up for our FREE digital newsletters!
Security Is Our Business, Too
For professionals who recommend, buy and install all types of electronic security equipment, a free subscription to Commercial Integrator + Security Sales & Integration is like having a consultant on call. You’ll find an ideal balance of technology and business coverage, with installation tips and techniques for products and updates on how to add to your bottom line.
A FREE subscription to the top resource for security and integration industry will prove to be invaluable.