ADT Commercial Broadens Vertical Market Team, Expands International Support
ADT Commercial assembled a team of vertical market leaders to address the unique needs of customers in energy & utilities, cannabis, cities, commercial real estate, healthcare, and banking & financial institutions.
BOCA RATON, Fla. — ADT Commercial announces that it is continuing to deepen its presence in key growth markets and has assembled a team of prominent vertical market leaders to address the unique and complex needs of customers in energy & utilities, cannabis, cities, commercial real estate, healthcare, banking & financial institutions, and U.S.-based customers with an international presence.
“By focusing on expanding and investing in critical growth markets, supported by leaders with incredible market-specific expertise, our company can readily provide innovative solutions with a global reach across a wider range of industries,” says Dan Bresingham, executive vice president, ADT Commercial. “It’s right there in our tagline, ‘Powered by Experience. Driven by Excellence.’ We’re confident that the team of leaders we’ve assembled possess the depth of knowledge and expertise to help us to drive success in these markets, and ultimately, success for our customers. We are excited to welcome them and expand ADT Commercial’s capabilities across industries and geographies.”
Members joining the dedicated ADT Commercial Vertical Market Team report directly to Rick Tampier, Vice President, Strategic Growth, a 30-year industry veteran leading the strategy for our future vertical market investment and expansion. New vertical market leaders include:
- Chad Stevens, Business Development Director, Energy & Utilities
- Eddie Abravanel, Business Development Manager, Cannabis Industries
- Kyle Parker, Business Development Director, Safe Cities
- Gloria Confair, Business Development Manager, Commercial Real Estate
- David LaRose, Director, Business Development, Healthcare
- Bill Wayland, Vice President, Financial Institutions
In addition to deepening its support and leadership within various vertical market spaces, through its critical industry partnerships, ADT Commercial says it is proud to broaden its support of U.S. based customers’ international locations through its recently launched Global Accounts Program – providing national account and enterprise clients a streamlined approach and single point of contact for their global security operations through a trusted subcontractor and partner network.
This program is led by longstanding industry veteran, John Navarro, vice president, international strategy & development, who brings 25 years of security industry experience to his role, and has served commercial customers across North America and worldwide.
“Investing in these key markets allows us to more holistically serve and respond to the needs of commercial customers, regardless of industry,” Bresingham says. “The momentum we’ve experienced so far this year has been incredible, and we are eager to continue on this path to growth to consistently be that One Ideal Partner for our customers.”
You can learn more about the new team members below.
- Rick Tampier, Vice President, Strategic Growth: With more than 30 years of proven leadership experience in sales and operations in the building controls, security, and fire alarm industries, Rick’s decades-long track record leading multiple channel organizations includes direct factory branches, independent distributors, and OEM organizations. He has led the development of synergistic programs and has operated companies to achieve large incremental increases in sales and margins. Members joining the dedicated ADT Commercial Vertical Market Team report directly to Rick, who is responsible for guiding the strategy for our future vertical market investment and expansion.
- Chad Stevens, Business Development Director, Energy, and Utilities: Chad brings more than 18 years of energy industry experience to his role, including corporate security leadership positions with ExxonMobil, primarily in North America and Africa. During his career, Chad designed physical and technical security solutions specific to the energy, oil, and gas industries, including significant capital projects to upgrade physical and technical security systems at refineries, petrochemical plants, and onshore and offshore production facilities.
- Eddie Abravanel, Business Development Manager, Cannabis Industries: Eddie has more than 25 years of experience in cannabis industries. He has consulted for a wide variety of businesses, including Humboldt Brand Cannabis Company, Superb Cannabis Company, Innovative Solutions, Red Arrow Farms, Canivate, and many more. He most recently served as the Chief Operating Officer for Green Agro Holdings, a U.K.-based company with operations in India and Sri Lanka.
- Kyle Parker, Business Development Director, Safe Cities: Kyle brings more than 24 years of experience in the security and IP video industry to his role. He began his career as a manufacturer’s representative agency and ran sales for an IP video camera manufacturer. He has worked with city agency, transportation, and stadium security projects throughout his career.
- Gloria Confair, Business Development Manager, Commercial Real Estate: Gloria brings more than 26 years of experience in the fire and life safety (FLS) industry to her role. She has worked to deliver fire and life safety preventative measures within the commercial real estate market, taking on several leadership positions for companies including Red Hawk Fire & Security, Simplex Grinnell, and Tyco. Prior to joining ADT, Gloria was the Director of Business Development within the commercial real estate vertical for Red Hawk, where she directed strategic sales efforts connecting commercial real estate investors, building managers, and occupants to a portfolio of best-in-class products and services.
- David LaRose, Director, Business Development, Healthcare: David brings more than 20 years of law enforcement and 15 years of healthcare security experience to his role. David has demonstrated strong leadership in risk mitigation, public safety, and enterprise security solutions that has made him a premier voice within the healthcare industry and a trusted advisor to his clients. David is the former System Director of Public Safety for Lee Health Systems in Florida, and most recently served as the Principal Healthcare Consultant for the ADT Commercial Enterprise Security Risk Group (eSRG). He is also the former President of the International Association for Healthcare Security and Safety (IAHSS) Executive Board of Directors. He is currently a member of the IAHSS Guidelines Counsel, ASIS Healthcare Committee, and the ISC Education Committee.
- Bill Wayland, Vice President, Financial Institutions: Bill has been in the industry of selling, servicing, and working with customers in financial institutions for 29 years, and has served in various leadership positions for FiSource, Red Hawk Industries, UTC Fire and Security, Red Hawk Fire & Security and now ADT Commercial. He is supported by extensive experience to in sales, installation, and service of banking solutions, including ATM/ITM, conventional banking products, electronic security, and fire systems.
- John Navarro, Vice President, International Strategy & Development: John brings an impressive 25 years of security industry experience to his role, and his long-standing career includes a wide range of leadership positions across North America and in various international markets. He most recently served as the President, Asia & Global Emerging Markets for Stanley Black & Decker, and previously served as the Vice President, North America – Western Region; President, Spain and Italy; President, Latin America; and Vice President, International Business/Customer Experience for the organization.
Security Is Our Business, Too
For professionals who recommend, buy and install all types of electronic security equipment, a free subscription to Security Sales & Integration is like having a consultant on call. You’ll find an ideal balance of technology and business coverage, with installation tips and techniques for products and updates on how to add sales to your bottom line.
A free subscription to the #1 resource for the residential and commercial security industry will prove to be invaluable. Subscribe today!
Leave a Reply