Are You SSI MasterMind Material? New Program Seeks 12 Ambitious Entrepreneurs
Participants to gain guidance from security industry’s most successful mentors, led by SSI‘s chief editor, and benefit from peer-to-peer sharing.
FRAMINGHAM, Mass. â€• Security Sales & Integration has launched a unique and highly select new leadership program called MasterMind. Limited to just 12 spots, MasterMind offers aspiring security industry entrepreneurs a golden opportunity to tap into some of the profession’s highest profile and most successful figures as mentors to place them and their business on the fast track.
The yearlong program also promotes sharing of information, insights and best practices on a peer-to-peer basis among the dozen MasterMind participants.
Only highly motivated and serious candidates need apply, and there is a fee required to enroll in the MasterMind program. SSI Editor-in-Chief and Associate Publisher Scott Goldfine is leading the mentoring group and recently sent out the following letter to encourage ambitious security company owners and executives to seize this special opportunity to dodge common pitfalls while ascending the ladder of success.
Note the application links throughout letter:
Dear Security Business Professional:
- Joe Nuccio: President of Dealer Partnerships for ADT. Prior to that, the SSI Industry Hall of Famer created and sold three security companies for multiple nine-digit figures.
- Peter Giacalone: A successful 35-year career in the electronic security industry that includes building and leading the largest contract monitoring center in the United States. Created the business plan, solicited the financing and secured a one hundred million dollar credit facility to fund the startup of one of the industry’s first independent dealer finance groups that grew to become one of the longest running Dealer Financial & Acquisition Programs in the security industry.
- Ron Davis: An SSI Industry Hall of Famer and chairman of Davis Mergers and Acquisitions Group, he has brokered hundreds of transactions. Prior he founded the company that became the nation’s largest dealer network.
- Paul Boucherle: Renowned consultant bringing deep skills in game-changing strategic thinking, tactical execution and talent acquisition with career development that deliver results. Background includes Tyco corporate management experience.
I’m not even going to pretend to be humble when it comes to the results coming out of this group of security market experts. Simply put, this is one of the strongest, most kickass groups in the security industry.
It’s an amazing community of entrepreneurs who are knocking down walls, have built and continue to build AMAZING businesses, and creating EXTRAORDINARY lives.
As mentors, any one of them could make a few phone calls to buy a company, obtain capital, expand into international markets, scale a company and change the life of a security integrator.
Are you ready to step up to a bigger game? Do you have a bigger vision for your business than you’ve got right now? Are you hungry for the strategies, the masterminding, and the accountability that will take your business and your life to the next level?
I’ve been part of “mastermind” groups in the security industry for nearly 20 years as the resident “expert.” All that experience has taught me what works and what doesn’t. That’s why I’ve decided to create and lead a brand new mastermind group of the top security integrators in the industry.
Let me be very clear — Security Sales & Integration‘s (SSI) MasterMind program is not about incremental gains. It’s about creating a huge leap forward for you and your business. If you’re ready for that massive leap, then this is the community and the mentoring program you’ve been waiting for …
I’m limiting the size of the SSI MasterMind group to 12 select security Integrators. There will only be one integrator within a territory, so there’s no chance of a “competitor” being in the same group.
Click here to learn more about the program, its benefits for you â€• and to APPLY to become a member!
Here’s what you get if you’re selected:
- First, you get in a mastermind with a group of insanely sharp, incredibly-accomplished, and super-engaged entrepreneurs. When you’re in a mastermind, you do NOT want to be the smartest person in the room … and that’s not going to happen in this group.
- Second, you get mentored by security entrepreneurs at the top of this email and anybody else in the industry we choose to help our SSI MasterMind members solve their specific business challenges.
- Third, you get accountability. Let’s face it … when you spend most of your day behind a computer or interfacing with a mobile device, it’s easy to feel alone. It’s easy to spin your wheels — you think you’re getting things done, but in reality you could be making little progress month after month. As part of SSI MasterMind … well, that’s not going to happen.
Click here to learn more about the program â€• and to APPLY for the SSI MasterMind!
Each month, one member is on the “hot seat” and gets to describe their single biggest business challenge. Then, the rest of the masterminds in the group give you ideas to solve your problem. Next month, that person will be held accountable for their progress …
We’ll be there to share your wins, we’ll be there to console you when things break … but, we’re also going to call you out. The people in this group play big, and they’ll expect you to play big right along with us.
Plus, in addition to the virtual meetings, we’ll be getting together in person a few times a year around security industry events, meeting at exclusive locations.
So, if you’re interested, here’s what you should do next:
Below is a link to the application. Joining the SSI MasterMind is like borrowing an expensive sports car, and I just need to know you’ll bring it back without a scratch. One fair warning before you apply— it’s an expensive and exclusive group. Making all this happen isn’t cheap or easy, but you already knew that.
So, with that in mind, here’s the link. Be sure to apply now if you’re interested, because it’s first come, first served.
Click here now to APPLY for the SSI MasterMind â€• and become part of the Security Industry’s “Inner Circle”!
Editor-in-Chief / Associate Publisher
Security Sales & Integration
If you enjoyed this article and want to receive more valuable industry content like this, click here to sign up for our FREE digital newsletters!
Security Is Our Business, Too
For professionals who recommend, buy and install all types of electronic security equipment, a free subscription to Security Sales & Integration is like having a consultant on call. You’ll find an ideal balance of technology and business coverage, with installation tips and techniques for products and updates on how to add sales to your bottom line.
A free subscription to the #1 resource for the residential and commercial security industry will prove to be invaluable. Subscribe today!