Eagle Eye Adds Support for 15+ Body-Worn Cameras to Cloud VMS
Eagle Eye Network’s mobile and body-worn camera system includes the ability to view mobile and fixed camera footage in one interface, securely share videos and more.
AUSTIN, Texas. — Eagle Eye Networks announces it has made enhancements to the Eagle Eye Cloud VMS, adding support for 15 additional third-party mobile and body-worn cameras.
The Eagle Eye VMS provides simultaneous operations, search and Cloud storage for fixed and mobile cameras, according to the company.
Eagle Eye says while managing and retrieving body-worn camera video has typically been a separate process from the primary video surveillance system, with Eagle Eye, this can now be an integrated and cohesive process that requires less training, is more secure and more reliable.
The Eagle Eye mobile and body-worn camera system includes:
- Viewing mobile and fixed camera footage in one interface, eliminating the need for multiple applications.
- Archiving, storage and retrieval of time-stamped mobile footage with GPS coordinates and tracking.
- Secure sharing of video via mp4 files or via direct links to interested parties.
- Open platform that provides compatibility with a broad array of cameras. Eagle Eye Networks provides support for over 3,500 mobile and fixed cameras.
- Access to a True Cloud system meaning virtually unlimited scalability, triple redundant data center architecture, full encrypted video and comprehensive cybersecurity.
- Eagle Eye Networks’ open API architecture, Eagle Eye Video API Platform, delivers unlimited video analytics from partners.
- AI Ready — With video stored in the loud and open API’s, new AI analysis is being continually developed and improved.
“It’s been proven repeatedly that open systems architectures win over proprietary systems. Eagle Eye Networks believes in open architecture standards and our platform, Eagle Eye Cloud VMS, demonstrates this. Extending our platform to encompass mobile cameras is a logical extension of our open camera platform. Our open platform ability to integrate third-party AI and analytics is delivering on a broad set of applications for our customers,” says Dean Drako, CEO of Eagle Eye Networks.
Eagle Eye says its customers have desired integration of mobile and fixed camera surveillance to reduce risk in commercial industries such as retail, guarding, commercial delivery services, real estate sales and other service-oriented verticals.
The mobile camera video and GPS data will be securely transferred to the Eagle Eye Cloud data center where video footage can be reviewed, analyzed and stored, according to the company.
Security Is Our Business, Too
For professionals who recommend, buy and install all types of electronic security equipment, a free subscription to Security Sales & Integration is like having a consultant on call. You’ll find an ideal balance of technology and business coverage, with installation tips and techniques for products and updates on how to add sales to your bottom line.
A free subscription to the #1 resource for the residential and commercial security industry will prove to be invaluable. Subscribe today!