ESA Names 2012 Best Practice Award Winners at ESI Forum
IRVING, Texas — The Electronic Security Association (ESA) awarded five companies with 2012 Best Practice Awards for their outstanding business processes in the electronic security industry.
The event took place at the Omni Mandalay at Las Colinas on Jan. 10 at the Electronic Security Integrators (ESI) Forum Roundtable Session. The winners include:
- Mijac Alarm of Rancho Cucamongo, Calif., for financial, legal and human capital management
- Inner Security Systems of Oswego, Ill., for new technology implementation
- Pinnacle Security of Orem, Utah, for production management (design/installation)
- Pro-Tech Systems of Waterbury, Vt., for profit-generating strategies
- ASG Security of Beltsville, Md., for sales and marketing management
Through innovative solutions, each winner saw an increase in efficiencies, profits and competitive-edge. A panel of anonymous industry experts selected the winners who received an award and a $500 cash prize.
ESA will feature the winners in its publications, as well as on the ESI Forum Web site.
If you enjoyed this article and want to receive more valuable industry content like this, click here to sign up for our FREE digital newsletters!
Security Is Our Business, Too
For professionals who recommend, buy and install all types of electronic security equipment, a free subscription to Security Sales & Integration is like having a consultant on call. You’ll find an ideal balance of technology and business coverage, with installation tips and techniques for products and updates on how to add sales to your bottom line.
A free subscription to the #1 resource for the residential and commercial security industry will prove to be invaluable. Subscribe today!