ESX Reveals 2019 Educational Programming Lineup
ESX has announced its lineup of educational programming, which will tackle subjects such as video verification, ways to beat low-cost providers and more.
IRVING, Texas — The Electronic Security Expo (ESX) announces its 2019 educational programming, which it claims will feature the strongest peer-driven educational sessions in the industry.
From June 3-6 at the Indiana Convention Center in Indianapolis, Ind., electronic security and life safety professionals from across the nation will gather to access best practices and new concepts that help security professionals run, grow and maximize their businesses, according to an announcement.
The main stage will feature peer-led sessions that focus on applicable knowledge and encourage dialogue among industry professionals.
During the annual trade show, ESX says more than 35 seminars designed by and for the industry will prepare integrators, dealers and monitoring center professionals to better compete in today’s evolving marketplace by bringing unique and proven strategies that they can implement immediately in their organizations.
The “Grow Your Business” track, sponsored by FLIR, focuses on sharing innovative ideas to increase your top line revenues, offer new products, invigorate your sales and build a customer-centric team. Sessions include:
- Opening Doors to New Sales: Powerful Access Control Strategies that Generate Profits
- 7 Ideas to Beat Low-Cost Providers
- Top 3 Ways to Grow Your Video RMR
- Successfully Launching New Products with Existing Customers and New Markets
- 5 Hot Markets for Video Surveillance
- How to Drive Performance with Your Sales Team and Weed Out Underperformers
- 7 Powerful Ways to Market Your Business on a Limited Budget
- Advances in Fire Alarm Technology: What Does the Future Hold?
The “Maximize Your Monitoring Center” track zeroes in on next-generation monitoring technologies, operations and management techniques that deliver meaningful services. Sessions include:
- Contract Monitoring Liability Primer: What to Do and Who’s Responsible When Things Go Wrong
- Hiring from Outside the Monitoring Industry: Surprising Resources for Great Operators
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) Real Time Video Monitoring Solutions to Take the Guess Work Out of Alarm Verification
- When Time is Actually Money: How to Streamline New Technology Deployments in the Monitoring Center
- Improving Monitoring Center Communications with 911 Centers Using Automated Secure Alarm Protocol
- Easy Ways to Improve Alarm Verification Practices to Reduce False Dispatches and Save $$
- The Manager’s Guide to Monitoring Center Benchmarking: Top Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to Manage Change
The “Run Your Company” track, sponsored by Security Partners, focuses on innovative ways to lead and manage a company, including operations, finance and customer service. Sessions include:
- Not in My House: Upselling Before Customers Flip with Upgraded Tech
- Sales Vs. Operations: 6 Ways to Turn Conflict into Collaboration
- 5 Faster, Smarter Ways to Improve Cash Flow
- Installation Performance: On Time, On Budget, On Par for Quality
- Onboarding Customers: Creating Amazing Experiences that Drive Referrals
- How to Manage the Word on the Street: Online Reputations, Good and Bad
- Maximize New Employees – Why Onboarding is Critical to Their Success
- Data that Drives a Personalized Customer Experience
- Compensation Strategies that Drive Performance and Company Value
- 5 Proven Ways to Reduce Service Truck Rolls
- Shhh … How Listening to Employees and Customers Can Have a Major Impact
- 5 Tips for Effective Employee Performance Evaluations
The “Rethink The Future” track, sponsored by Alarm.com, gives a broad perspective of what lies ahead and prepares attendees for fast-paced, revolutionary breakthroughs. Sessions include:
- Industry Perspective: Update and Analysis
- Why Building an Innovative Culture is Good for Business
- Essential Questions to Ask Before Selecting Next-Gen Products and Services
- Beyond Physical Security – What You Need to Know in Consumer Privacy & Data Risk
To learn more about ESX 2019 or to register, click here.
If you enjoyed this article and want to receive more valuable industry content like this, click here to sign up for our FREE digital newsletters!
Security Is Our Business, Too
For professionals who recommend, buy and install all types of electronic security equipment, a free subscription to Security Sales & Integration is like having a consultant on call. You’ll find an ideal balance of technology and business coverage, with installation tips and techniques for products and updates on how to add sales to your bottom line.
A free subscription to the #1 resource for the residential and commercial security industry will prove to be invaluable. Subscribe today!
Leave a Reply