Panasonic i-PRO Unveils Program Specifically for Securing VA Hospitals
The i-PRO Secure VA Hospital program supports VA hospitals and healthcare facilities with a comprehensive program of integrated surveillance and security solutions.
ROLLING MEADOWS, Ill. — Panasonic i-PRO Sensing Solutions Corp. of America announces the launch of i-PRO Secure VA Hospitals.
The new initiative recognizes and supports VA hospitals and healthcare facilities with a comprehensive program of integrated surveillance and security solutions that delivers the tools, technology and support needed to keep organizations safe and secure, according to the company.
“VA hospitals have their own specific security, operations and health safety challenges that require individual attention and customized system solutions,” says Bill Brennan, president, Panasonic i-PRO. “We developed the i-PRO Secure VA Hospitals program to deliver the holistic system solutions that America’s heroes, and the healthcare professionals caring for them, need to nurture the best possible outcomes.”
The i-PRO Secure VA Hospital program is said to provide a wide range of solutions that can be tailored to meet each facility’s needs.
Panasonic says the initiative is built on three primary pillars: superior end-to-end support, best-in-class integrated system solutions from a single supplier and elimination of annual maintenance and licensing fees to control recurring costs.
Benefits of the new i-PRO Secure VA Hospital program include:
- Restricting unwanted visitors from entering protected areas
- Preventing theft of drugs and valuable equipment
- Safeguarding staff, patients and visitors from workplace violence
- Maintaining compliance with HIPAA and other regulations
- Keeping data and digital files secure and private
- Preventing elopement of patients and residents
- Controlling entry to restricted areas
- Protecting maternity wards from infant abduction
- Communicating with staff and patients across the hospital campus
- Securing facilities, grounds and parking areas
- Supporting health safety measures that prevent the spread of disease and bacteria
- Protecting the privacy of patients, staff and visitors
- Maintaining and upgrading systems with comprehensive support
With our 60+ years of experience in advanced systems technology, Panasonic says this i-PRO solution can help VA hospitals maintain a healthy outlook with the holistic system solutions they need to keep facilities safe, secure and operating smoothly.
Security Is Our Business, Too
For professionals who recommend, buy and install all types of electronic security equipment, a free subscription to Security Sales & Integration is like having a consultant on call. You’ll find an ideal balance of technology and business coverage, with installation tips and techniques for products and updates on how to add sales to your bottom line.
A free subscription to the #1 resource for the residential and commercial security industry will prove to be invaluable. Subscribe today!