PowerHouse Alliance to Offer Slate of A/V Trainings and Events in April
The PowerHouse Alliance is a national consortium of a dozen regional wholesale distributors, all offering assorted training sessions throughout the year.
PITTSBURGH — The PowerHouse Alliance, with 11 wholesale distributor members, announces its schedule of trainings and other events for April.
Ui Supplies starts with TechLogix Fiber Certification on April 1 and 2 at their Clifton, N.J., and Plainview, N.Y., locations, respectively, as well as Sonos, eero and Samsung 8K showcase sessions throughout the month.
Sierra Select welcomes dealers to see Samsung’s new models at its North Highlands, Calif., location on April 9 and at the Hilton Oakland Airport on April 10.
CED is offering LG & Samsung training on April 2, on the newest display products including an 8K live demo.
Dealers can also take JVC training with Vanco and Séura to learn about new 4K projectors and outdoor screens, accompanied by food, drinks and demos on April 23 in Elk Grove Village, Ill., and on April 24 in New Berlin, Wisc.
Two members are bringing KEF trainings, with a KEF Vendor Day at ECD’s Houston location on April 2. In Atlanta, member 21st Century Distributing will have KEF wall display and counter days on April 29 and 30, and they’re also offering Intellinet Network Solution counter days later in the month.
In addition to A/V, networking and security trainings, member Mountain West hosts its Annual Dealer Show on April 24 from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m., inviting dealers near Denver to attend for new products demos and meetings with manufacturer representatives from WyreStorm, Xantech, Firstech, JVC Metra, Dynamat, 2GIG, Hikvision, Kwikset, LeakSmart, LiftMaster, Yale, Peerless-AV, Pro Control/RTI, Russound, Samsung, URC, Just Add Power, LG, Lutron, Luxul, Middle Atlantic, Sonance, Sonos, Sony, Legrand and more.
After the event, attendees can join the Mountain West team for food and drinks and some fun at Top Golf in Centennial, Colo., from 6 to 9 p.m.
“Our members are bringing dealers the variety of trainings they need, as the spring season for home renovations and adding technology picks up,” says PowerHouse Alliance Executive Director Dennis Holzer. “There are many training sessions on the latest AV, security, and networking products for dealers to take advantage of, as well as Mountain West’s annual event.”
Following is the complete list of trainings and events in April from each PowerHouse Alliance member:
21st Century Distributing
- Intellinet Counter Days (April 24, Garner, N.C.; April 25, Charlotte, N.C.)
- KEF Wall Display & Counter Day (April 29, Atlanta)
- Just Add Power & Luxul Training (April 16, Marietta, Ga.)
- LG & Samsung Training (April 2, Bloomington, Minn.)
- JVC Training with Vanco and Séura (April 23, Elk Grove Village, Ill.; April 24, New Berlin, Wisc.)
- KEF Vendor Day (April 2, Houston)
- Hikvision Sales Training (April 17, Salt Lake City)
- LG Sales Training (April 23, Scottsdale, Ariz.)
- Dealer Show (April 24, Denver)
- 2GIG & Alarm.com Training (April 30, Salt Lake City)
- Samsung New Model Intro (April 9, North Highlands, Calif.; April 10, Hilton Oakland Airport)
- TechLogix Fiber Certification Training (April 1, Clifton, N.J.; April 2, Plainview, N.Y.)
- Sonos & Eero Training & Counter Day (April 16, Plainview, N.Y.)
- Eero Training (April 17, Clifton, N.J.)
- Samsung 8K Showcase (April 23, Plainview, N.Y.)
To learn more about the PowerHouse Alliance or any of its member distributors, go here.
Security Is Our Business, Too
For professionals who recommend, buy and install all types of electronic security equipment, a free subscription to Security Sales & Integration is like having a consultant on call. You’ll find an ideal balance of technology and business coverage, with installation tips and techniques for products and updates on how to add sales to your bottom line.
A free subscription to the #1 resource for the residential and commercial security industry will prove to be invaluable. Subscribe today!