PSA Announces Vendor, Service Award Winners at TEC 2021
Altronix, Bosch and ASSA ABLOY were among the winners at TEC 2021, taking place this year as a hybrid event.
WESTMINSTER, Colo. — Systems integrator cooperative PSA and USAV, a division of PSA, announced today this year’s award winners at TEC 2021 live at the Sheraton in Downtown Denver.
The Superstar Vendor Achievement Award was awarded to Altronix for security and ALMO Professional A/V for A/V.
“PSA and USAV would not be successful without our exemplary partners,” says PSA CEO, Matt Barnette. “Each year we survey our members to determine who the outstanding partners are and ensure the highest honors are given to those who deserve it.”
After being cancelled last year due to the COVID-19 pandemic, this year’s event is being staged in a hybrid model and runs until May 6.
PSA TEC 2021 is described as a premier education and networking event for all professional systems integrators in the security and A/V markets. The in-person education will be focused on executive leadership while the virtual courses will cover a variety of learning tracks including cybersecurity, managed services, NexGen leadership, management, marketing and sales, operations, procurement and technical.
Here is the full list of award recipients from TEC 2021:
- PSA Superstar Vendor Achievement: Altronix
- USAV Superstar Vendor Achievement: ALMO Professional A/V
- PSA Star Vendor Achievement: ASSA ABLOY
- PSA Star Vendor Achievement: Bosch Security
- PSA Star Vendor Achievement: Hanwha Techwin
- PSA Star Vendor Achievement: HID Global
- PSA Star Vendor Achievement: LifeSafety Power
- PSA Star Vendor Achievement: Security Lock Distributors
- PSA Star Vendor Achievement: Windy City Wire
- PSA MSSP Star Vendor Achievement: OpenEye
- USAV Star Vendor Achievement: Legrand | AV
- USAV Star Vendor Achievement: Sharp NEC Display Solutions
- USAV Star Vendor Achievement: Shure Inc.
- PSA Customer Service Individual Excellence: Beth Taylor, ScanSource
- PSA Customer Service Team Excellence: Windy City Wire
- USAV Excellence in Service: Liberty AV Solutions
If you enjoyed this article and want to receive more valuable industry content like this, click here to sign up for our FREE digital newsletters!
Security Is Our Business, Too
For professionals who recommend, buy and install all types of electronic security equipment, a free subscription to Security Sales & Integration is like having a consultant on call. You’ll find an ideal balance of technology and business coverage, with installation tips and techniques for products and updates on how to add sales to your bottom line.
A free subscription to the #1 resource for the residential and commercial security industry will prove to be invaluable. Subscribe today!