PSA Security Network Names New Committee Members for 2017-2018 Term
Each of the five PSA committees will welcome back returning members from the previous term, as well as at least one new member to their groups.
WESTMINSTER, Colo. — PSA Security Network announces its new roster of committee members as well as chair and vice chair appointments. Each PSA committee is made up of representatives from PSA owner companies who have expertise within the committee’s specific functional areas.
This year, all committees will welcome back returning members from the previous term as well as at least one new member to their groups. Overall, there are 18 PSA integrator companies represented, including three first-year owner companies: Preferred Technologies, SGI Matrix and Security Centres Int’l Limited.
“The PSA committees play a critical role in helping develop resources to help other professional systems integrators improve their own activities in their business,” says Anthony Berticelli, director of education for PSA. “We are pleased to welcome all the new volunteers to this year’s term and are looking forward to sharing the wealth of knowledge that they all bring with the PSA network.”
Following are the committees and respective 2017/’18 members:
- Chair: Andrew Lanning, co-founder, Integrated Security Technologies
- Vice Chair: Gary Hoffner, vice president, PSLA Security
- Matt Boehm, Information Security Analyst, CM3 Building Solutions
- Henry Hoyne, CTO, Northland Controls
- Paul Schmick, VP of security technology, Alliance Security
- Scott Schmidt, VP of technology, Aronson Security Group
- Chair: Nigel Waterton, SVP corporate strategy & development, Aronson Security Group
- Vice Chair: Shad McPheters, general manager, Northland Controls
- Stuart Bostock, group chief executive, Security Centres Int’l Limited
- Bill Bozeman, president and CEO, PSA
- Shaun Castillo, president, Preferred Technologies
- Christine Lanning, president, Integrated Security Technologies
- Bruce Pontier, general manager, Securadyne
- Scott Ranger, VP, Paladin Technologies
- Chair: Rex Allen, operations manager, Securadyne
- Vice Chair: Robert Flynn, SVP operations, Aronson Security Group
- Bill Byington, PMO deputy director, Northland Controls
- Catherine Tonne, PMO director, Northland Controls
- Chris Salazar-Mangrum, senior IT project manager, PSA
- Spencer Rundell, operations manager, SSP
Sales & Marketing
- Chair: Robbie Danko, marketing manager, LVC Companies
- Vice Chair: Dieter Giblin, security consultant, Integrated Security Technologies
- Samantha Bresnen, sales account executive, Integrated Protection Services
- Sarah Ford, account executive, Alliance Security
- Denise Niles, VP-key accounts, AES
- Grady Jett, VP of sales, Preferred Technologies
- Chair: Robert Birley, SVP of design engineering & performance management, Aronson Security Group
- Vice Chair: Jerry Cordasco, client development manager, Tech Systems
- Adam Deegan, application engineer, Northland Controls
- Mark Miller, director of professional services, SGI Matrix
- Tom Nealer, support services, Tech Systems
- Jorge Ortiz, senior systems engineer, Bonneville Contracting & Technology Group
- Dennis Thiele, ISG development & technical support, LVC Companies
- Tim Will, sales engineer, Will Electronics
Throughout the year, committee members will participate in blog posts, webinars and sessions at PSA-Tec. For more information on committees, visit the PSA Committees webpage.
Security Is Our Business, Too
For professionals who recommend, buy and install all types of electronic security equipment, a free subscription to Security Sales & Integration is like having a consultant on call. You’ll find an ideal balance of technology and business coverage, with installation tips and techniques for products and updates on how to add sales to your bottom line.
A free subscription to the #1 resource for the residential and commercial security industry will prove to be invaluable. Subscribe today!