SIA Women in Security Forum Power 100 Honorees for 2023 Revealed
The program showcases 100 women who are role models, leaders, innovators and influencers in the global security industry.
SILVER SPRING, Md. – The Security Industry Association (SIA) has revealed the 2023 honoree list for the SIA Women in Security Forum (WISF) Power 100. This initiative, presented by the SIA Women in Security Forum, honors 100 women in the security industry each year who are role models for actively advancing diversity, inclusion, innovation and leadership in the community.
On March 31 at ISC West 2023, the SIA Women in Security Forum will host a networking breakfast and Power 100 celebration recognizing this year’s Power 100 honorees. At the event, sponsored by dormakaba, attendees will connect with other leaders and champions for diversity and help SIA recognize and celebrate the 2023 honorees.
“The SIA Women in Security Forum is proud to showcase the remarkable women of the 2023 WISF Power 100. These dynamic, talented honorees are making waves in the security industry and are constantly exhibiting leadership, motivating others and driving progress in the security industry,” says SIA Women in Security Forum Chair Kasia Hanson. “We commend this outstanding class of honorees for their impactful efforts in the security industry and broader community and look forward to celebrating their successes at ISC West.”
After the networking breakfast, attendees can stay for the SIA Women in Security Forum keynote with special guest speaker Alison Levine, team captain of the first American Women’s Everest Expedition team, faculty member at the Thayer Leader Development Group at West Point and the New York Times bestselling author of On the Edge.
“The 2023 Power 100 honorees are an inspiration to all of us in the security industry. These 100 women leaders are breaking barriers, shifting expectations and advancing diversity, equity and inclusion while taking our industry to new heights,” says SIA CEO Don Erickson. “As we celebrate International Women’s Day, we congratulate this year’s outstanding class of honorees and thank them for their invaluable contributions to the security industry as well as their leadership, innovation and advocacy.”
The 2023 Power 100 honorees are:
- Tracie Adkins, Bosch Security Systems, LLC
- Danyel Anderson, ABM Industries
- Dominique Andrews, Logically
- Candice Aragon, PSA Network
- Arian Avila, Capital One
- Kamieka Barnes, Allegion
- Sylvia Benavidez, i-PRO Americas
- Nandita Bery, Equinix
- Dakota Bierly, Northland Controls
- Dhira Bluestone, MSM Technology
- Kelly Bond, Davis Mergers and Acquisitions Group
- Reta Booij, AlertEnterprise
- Holly Borgmann, ADT
- Anastasia Bottos, Alert360
- Deb Bourk, Brivo
- Addy Burry, Motorola Solutions
- Janice Burse, Convergint
- Jamie Lyn Callahan, Allegion
- Maria Colespring, ADT
- Maureen Carlo, Arcules
- Heather Ceylan, Zoom Video Communications, Inc.
- Charmaine Connell, dormakaba
- Tammy Cozby, ADT Commercial
- Amy Cronin, Bosch Security Systems
- Michelle d’Amico, Zoom Video Communications, Inc.
- Rhianna Daniels, Compass Integrated Communications
- Terri Davies, Motion Picture Association
- Kelly DeLeo, Axis Communications
- Lynn de Séve, GSA Schedules, Inc.
- Alice DiSanto, Rajant
- Jennifer Doctor, Johnson Controls
- Tara Dunning, Wesco
- Tia Eskandari, Allied Universal Technology Services
- Katelyn Falk, Zoom Video Communications, Inc.
- Sally Fernandez, Safety Dynamics
- Eleanor Francen, EMD LLC
- Christine Gadsby, BlackBerry
- Susana Gallegos, STid
- Laura Garest, Wesco
- Margie Gurwin, Content Creation Partners
- Diana Hanna, PSA Network
- Kimberly Hanold, Allegion
- Kasia Hanson, Intel
- Wendy Hume Hayes, Camelot Secure
- Jessica Hetrick, Optiv
- Jenn Hilber, Convergint
- Rupal Hollenbeck, Check Point Software Technologies
- Nisha Holt, Check Point Software Technologies
- Kathryn Ingraham, Convergint
- Alex Kearney, Rank One Computing
- Antoinette King, Credo Cyber Consulting LLC
- Tracy Larson, WeSuite
- Julie Lichty, Bold Group
- Jenny Lytle, Chamberlain Group
- Eva Mach, Pro-Tec Design, Inc.
- Anne Magner, Zoom Video Communications, Inc.
- Abigail Maines, HiddenLayer, Inc.
- Cindy Marble, Ontic
- Wen Masters, MITRE
- Stephanie Mayes, SiteOwl
- Casey Mayfield, IDEMIA
- Jaina Mehta, Capital One
- Jen Miller-Osborn, Palo Alto Networks
- Cindy Mitchell, dormakaba
- Kasia Moore, ADT
- Charista Santos Mroczek, IPVM
- Laura Mueller, Convergint
- Amy Napier, Brivo
- Angela Nolan, Vistacom Control Room Solutions
- Dayanna Nunez, i-PRO Americas Inc.
- Victoria Nkemdilim Ogbuehi, Coca-Cola HBC
- Adelaine Orpin, Gallagher
- Nicole Ouellet, Meta
- Carmen Paul, ADT Commercial
- Deborah Pecci, Allied Universal
- Julie Perkinson-Carpenter, ADT
- Sheryl Pinckney-Maas, Guardian Zone, LLC
- Arti Raman, Titaniam
- Heidi Ran, Convergint
- Sarah Reilert, Verkada
- Sarah Rendich, Wesco
- Dara Riordan, FaceFirst
- Tess Schorr, Wesco
- Mary Beth Shaughnessy, ISC Security Events
- Lisa Shoemaker, IDEMIA
- Ceres Silva, Eagle Eye Networks
- Dana Simberkoff, AvePoint
- Julaine Simmons, M.C. Dean
- April Slayden Mitchell, Dasera
- Amy Smith, Microsoft
- Julie Talbot-Hubbard, Optiv
- Billie Jo Timm, dormakaba
- Ruby Vazquez, ABM
- Emily Viau, Convergint
- Chenxi Wang, Rain Capital
- Grace Wang, Verkada
- Marli Williams, Allegion
- Teresa Wu, IDEMIA
- Karolina Zborowski, Meta
- Frances Zelazny, Anonybit
SIA’s Women in Security Forum works to engage all security professionals to promote, recruit and cultivate women’s leadership for a more inclusive and diversified industry. In addition to the Power 100, the SIA Women in Security Forum offers several programs and activities, including the SIA Progress Award, which celebrates individuals who advance opportunities for women in the security industry; the SIA Women in Security Forum Scholarship, which furthers educational opportunities and advancement for a diverse security workforce; special keynote breakfast events at ISC West and East; volunteer efforts that give back to the community; virtual education offerings; collaborative projects with other organizations seeking to empower women in security and technology; support of the SIA Women in Biometrics Awards; thought leadership and speaking opportunities; and engaging networking and professional growth events.
Membership in the SIA Women in Security Forum is free and open to all employees of SIA member companies and SIA student members.
Security Is Our Business, Too
For professionals who recommend, buy and install all types of electronic security equipment, a free subscription to Security Sales & Integration is like having a consultant on call. You’ll find an ideal balance of technology and business coverage, with installation tips and techniques for products and updates on how to add sales to your bottom line.
A free subscription to the #1 resource for the residential and commercial security industry will prove to be invaluable. Subscribe today!
Leave a Reply