Smart Card Alliance Names New Board Members, Executive Leadership
PRINCETON JUNCTION, N.J.
The Smart Card Alliance announces its board and seven-member executive committee for 2007-08.
The new Alliance board of directors held elections for the executive committee at the organization’s annual conference in Boston. The executive committee will serve in a leadership role for the board and direct the activities of the executive director and the Alliance staff for the year ahead.
“The members of the executive committee and board represent key industry leaders across these diverse markets and help shape the direction for the Alliance to play an influential role in North America, Latin America and also internationally,” says Randy Vanderhoof, executive director of the Smart Card Alliance.
The newly elected executive committee includes the following board members:
- Chair, Greg Garback, Washington Metropolitan Area TransitAuthority (WMATA)
- Vice Chair, Linda Brown, Infineon Technologies
- Treasurer, Bob Wilberger, PricewaterhouseCoopers
- Secretary, Carey Miller, BearingPoint
- Assistant Treasurer, Neville Pattinson, Gemalto
- Assistant Secretary, Gerald Hubbard, Datacard
- Technology Vice Chair, Bryan Ichikawa, Unisys
Other newly elected or returning members to the Alliance board are:
- Alex Giakoumis, Atmel
- Willy Dommen, Booz Allen Hamilton
- Deborah Gallagher, Department of Defense Access Card Office/Defense Manpower Data Center
- Wendy Humphrey, First Data
- Christian Juettner, Giesecke & Devrient
- John McKeon, IBM
- Bray Becker, Lockheed Martin
- Ken Moy, MasterCard
- Iana Bohmer, Northrop Grumman
- Garfield Smith, Oberthur Card Systems
- Brian Triplett, Visa
If you enjoyed this article and want to receive more valuable industry content like this, click here to sign up for our FREE digital newsletters!
Security Is Our Business, Too
For professionals who recommend, buy and install all types of electronic security equipment, a free subscription to Security Sales & Integration is like having a consultant on call. You’ll find an ideal balance of technology and business coverage, with installation tips and techniques for products and updates on how to add sales to your bottom line.
A free subscription to the #1 resource for the residential and commercial security industry will prove to be invaluable. Subscribe today!