Securing New Ground 2016 to Examine State of Security Industry
The SNG conference will be hosted at the Grand Hyatt Hotel in New York City, providing security professionals, suppliers and other stakeholders a forum to exchange industry intelligence and strategies.
WASHINGTON – The Security Industry Association (SIA) will host the annual Securing New Ground (SNG) conference Oct. 19-20 at the Grand Hyatt New York City.
Each year the conference provides a platform for C-level executives, new entrants, investors and security practitioners to gather and discuss the state of the security industry. SNG helps attendees gain access to networking opportunities and industry information, presented by market leaders sharing relevant industry information as opposed to sponsored content.
The 2016 SNG conference panel discussions will include:
- Winning Game Plans: Risk Management and Setting Priorities
- IoT: Embracing Opportunity and Managing Risk
- A Snapshot into the Evolution of Security Technology
- Data Mining: Harvesting Knowledge for Actionable Decisions
- An Insider’s Look: What’s Driving Today’s Customer Decisions
- Why Reinvent the Wheel? Examples of Great Solutions to Complex Problems
- Redefining the Function of System Integrators
- The Reality of Cybersecurity: Is It a Battle or Opportunity for Change?
- The Maturation of the Alarm Dealer: Reshaping the Channel
- The State of the GSOC: What’s on the Horizon?
- Investment Insights: Perspectives from Wall Street and Private Equity
The full agenda can be viewed here. The following top security practitioners are among the SNG presenters, providing critical insights to suppliers and systems integrators attending the conference:
- George Anderson, Director of Security, World Trade Center
- Billy Langenstein, Director of Event Services, U.S. Bank Stadium
- David McGowan VP, Global Protection, Tiffany & Co.
- Bonnie Michelman, Director, Police, Security and Outside Services, Mass General Hospital
- Maureen Rush, Vice President for Public Safety and Superintendent of Penn Police, University of Pennsylvania
To learn more about the event and to register, visit securingnewground.com.
If you enjoyed this article and want to receive more valuable industry content like this, click here to sign up for our FREE digital newsletters!
Security Is Our Business, Too
For professionals who recommend, buy and install all types of electronic security equipment, a free subscription to Security Sales & Integration is like having a consultant on call. You’ll find an ideal balance of technology and business coverage, with installation tips and techniques for products and updates on how to add sales to your bottom line.
A free subscription to the #1 resource for the residential and commercial security industry will prove to be invaluable. Subscribe today!