Tyco Introduces New Video Analytics for Illustra Cameras
The new Illustra IP camera analytics strengthen accuracy and improve operator efficiency.
The analytics are configurable for real-time and forensic use and for a host of different vertical market applications.
“These new sophisticated onboard video analytics gives our customers a valuable tool to minimize operator’s time searching video and improve operational efficiencies, delivering a better customer experience,” says James Voss, senior product manager, Tyco Security Products.
Available on the Illustra Pro 2, 3 and 5 megapixel mini-dome IP camera series, Illustra video intelligence analytics automatically detect alarms for key suspicious events.
New video analytic rule options include:
- Object removed: Identifies objects that have been taken away from a specific region.
- Linger alarm: Automatically detects loitering in an area for longer than an extended period of time.
- Abandoned object: Discovers when an object has been left alone for a predefined amount of time.
- Enter/exit: Triggers an alarm if an object or person crosses a specific detection zone.
- Crowd formation: Finds a specific amount of people forming in a predefined space.
- Dwell analysis: Alerts users if an object or person has spent a significant amount of time in the same place.
If you enjoyed this article and want to receive more valuable industry content like this, click here to sign up for our FREE digital newsletters!
Security Is Our Business, Too
For professionals who recommend, buy and install all types of electronic security equipment, a free subscription to Security Sales & Integration is like having a consultant on call. You’ll find an ideal balance of technology and business coverage, with installation tips and techniques for products and updates on how to add sales to your bottom line.
A free subscription to the #1 resource for the residential and commercial security industry will prove to be invaluable. Subscribe today!