20 Security Products to Watch Ahead of ISC West
Check out the latest product releases from companies such as Vanderbilt Industries, DMP, Optex, Tyco Security Products and others.
Photos and VideosView Slideshow
ISC West is set to kick off April 6-8, but before the industry convenes in Las Vegas, Security Sales & Integration is reeling off a list of security products to keep an eye on before security’s biggest event of the year.
The following are 20 products from some of the biggest names in the industry, including DMP, Vanderbilt Industries, Optex, Tyco Security Products and others.
The products include the latest in pan/tilt/zoom cameras, intrusion detection systems, DVRs, biometrics and more.
Be sure to come back to SecuritySales.com for its ISC West spotlight, starting March 28 and lasting through the show until April 19.
- Optex Redscan RLS-2020i
- DMP XTLplus Wireless Control Panel
- IDIS HD 30x Optical Zoom P/T/Z Camera
- PlateSmart Technologies HD Engine LPR Solution
- Speco Technologies HT Hybrid DVR
- Vanderbilt Security Management System
- BCDVideo Aurora Server Series
- Resolution Products Universal Translator
- Platinum Tools Fault Trapper Tester
- Barracuda Cloud Video Gateway
- Lutron CasÃ©ta Wireless Lighting Control
- Minuteman Remote Power Management Tool
- Fluidmesh Networks FM 1300 OTTO Radio
- Hikvision 4K Smart P/T/Z Camera
- HID Global Mobile Access
- Advanced Technology Video P/T/Z Speed Dome
- Tyco Security Products Facial Biometrics for VideoEdge
- Louroe Electronics Intelligent Audio Analytics System
- IDEAL Networks NaviTEK NT Network Tester
- IPVideo NomadHD Portable IP Surveillance Camera
If you enjoyed this article and want to receive more valuable industry content like this, click here to sign up for our FREE digital newsletters!
Security Is Our Business, Too
For professionals who recommend, buy and install all types of electronic security equipment, a free subscription to Security Sales & Integration is like having a consultant on call. You’ll find an ideal balance of technology and business coverage, with installation tips and techniques for products and updates on how to add sales to your bottom line.
A free subscription to the #1 resource for the residential and commercial security industry will prove to be invaluable. Subscribe today!