Sights From ASIS 2015: SSI Staff Makes Their Way Through the Mayhem
Check out a slideshow from the floors of Anaheim Convention Center.
Photos and VideosView Slideshow
Security Sales & Integration is on the scene at ASIS 2015 in Anaheim, Calif., as the event comes to a close.
SSI Editor-in-Chief and Associate Publisher Scott Goldfine and Senior Editor Rodney Bosch have navigated through the event and met with countless companies through the first two days, as security companies anxiously await the opportunity to show their latest line of products.
Here’s a glimpse into the SSI staff’s trails through ASIS 2015.
- A look at the main traffic aisle at ASIS Anaheim
- ASIS well under way in Anaheim, here Video Insight shows off its new MonitorCast access product
- 3xLogic’s Wendi Burke presents the Vigil Trends product at ASIS Anaheim, look for their thermal camera in December
- Diebold shows off its SSI Installer of the Year award
- Bart Holzer was eager to demo DSX’s fine access control line at ASIS Anaheim
- Milestone CEO Lars Thinggaard shows off his new book, “Business Magnetism: The Power of Partnership”
- Napco presenters explain the company’s latest news
- Canon’s booth featured a low light demonstration
- RGB Spectrum had a wide range of technologies on display at ASIS
- Angels baseball game nightcap
Security Is Our Business, Too
For professionals who recommend, buy and install all types of electronic security equipment, a free subscription to Security Sales & Integration is like having a consultant on call. You’ll find an ideal balance of technology and business coverage, with installation tips and techniques for products and updates on how to add sales to your bottom line.
A free subscription to the #1 resource for the residential and commercial security industry will prove to be invaluable. Subscribe today!