Top 10 Surveillance Videos of the Week: Thief Steals Crate of Sports Drinks While Riding Hoverboard
Other top videos include a USPS delivery worker throwing a package and one thief’s critical oversight that led to his identification.
Photos and VideosView Slideshow
For one thief, simply walking into a drug store to steal a case of Lucozade sports drink was not enough. Nope; he had to do so in style.
Video surveillance footage captured a young man riding into a store on a hoverboard before leaving with the Lucozade, a bizarre approach that leads off this week’s installment of SSI’s Surveillance Videos of the Week.
Other videos featured this week include a USPS delivery worker caught throwing a package onto a home’s doorstep, a flashback to a man falling in a hotel pool at Major League Baseball’s Winter Meetings and a man stealing from a former employer while wearing a sweatshirt with his name on it.
RELATED: Top Surveillance Videos From Last Week; ‘Grinch’ Steals Christmas Decorations From Family’s Home
The security camera footage is used by police to investigate crimes. In one such case this week, it led to a woman turning herself in.
Let us know which one is your favorite by tweeting at us @SSIMagazine.
- Thief Rides Hoverboard Into Store
- USPS Delivery Man Caught Throwing Package
- Thief Makes Critical Mistake
- Man Falls Into Hotel Pool at MLB’s Winter Meetings
- Pregnant Woman Gets Into Fight; Stories Conflict on Blame
- Wife of Police Officer Caught on Camera Stealing Packages
- Man Sprays Graffiti on Fence in Middle of Night
- Man Breaks Into Locked Car With Electronic Device
- Thief Caught on Surveillance Stealing Expensive Bike
- Scary Car Crash Caught on Camera; Driver Cited for DUI
If you enjoyed this article and want to receive more valuable industry content like this, click here to sign up for our FREE digital newsletters!
Security Is Our Business, Too
For professionals who recommend, buy and install all types of electronic security equipment, a free subscription to Security Sales & Integration is like having a consultant on call. You’ll find an ideal balance of technology and business coverage, with installation tips and techniques for products and updates on how to add sales to your bottom line.
A free subscription to the #1 resource for the residential and commercial security industry will prove to be invaluable. Subscribe today!