Eaton Extends Award-Winning 93PM UPS Family with 208/220V Model
The 208/220V model features new voltage, swappable technology, a lithium-ion battery, slim form factor and remote monitoring
Power management company Eaton today announced an expansion to its 93PM uninterruptible power system (UPS) product line with a new 208/220V model. Designed to deliver Eaton’s flagship combination of efficiency and reliability, the new model features flexible deployment and offers benefits that enhance business continuity and lower total cost of ownership (TCO) over critical infrastructure.
From multi-tenant and co-location facilities to edge data centers, information technology (IT) professionals require power management solutions that deliver value and improve uptime in the event of power loss or outage. Key features of the new 93PM 208/220V model includes:
- New voltage: With the new 208/220V model, the 93PM is now available in one of the most common voltages for a three-phase UPS.
- Swappable technology: The new UPS features swappable technology, allowing Eaton service technicians to replace power modules in minutes while the unit is online for continuous operation.
- Lithium-ion battery: For the first time, the 93PM UPS is available with lithium-ion battery technology, offering exponentially longer battery life, lighter physical weight, and a smaller footprint than standard valve-regulated lead-acid batteries.
- Slim form factor: The slim form factor of the unit makes it an ideal white- or gray-space solution for data centers of all sizes.
- Remote monitoring: Users who purchase the UPS receive one year of Eaton’s PredictPulse™ service for 24×7 remote monitoring and reporting capabilities.
“Our customers rely on Eaton for UPS technologies that combine efficiency and reliability while enabling scalability to meet future growth,” said Kelly Mehta, product manager, Eaton. “By adding a 208/220V model to the 93PM UPS family, we’ve given these customers an essential solution for achieving effective power management.”
The 93PM 208/220V UPS will initially be available in a 120kW power rating, with additional ratings to follow later in 2017 and in early 2018. To learn more about Eaton’s 93PM UPS series, visit Eaton.com/93PM. To learn more about Eaton’s power quality products and services, visit Eaton.com/powerquality.
If you enjoyed this article and want to receive more valuable industry content like this, click here to sign up for our FREE digital newsletters!
Security Is Our Business, Too
For professionals who recommend, buy and install all types of electronic security equipment, a free subscription to Security Sales & Integration is like having a consultant on call. You’ll find an ideal balance of technology and business coverage, with installation tips and techniques for products and updates on how to add sales to your bottom line.
A free subscription to the #1 resource for the residential and commercial security industry will prove to be invaluable. Subscribe today!