10 Automation Products for Smart Homes
Here are 10 home automation products security integrators can suggest to customers.
Photos and VideosView Slideshow
SSI‘s 2014 Residential Market Report revealed that professional security providers offering smart-home controllers and devices as upgrades to an existing security system (or as enhancements for an initial buyer) receive more dollars for professional monitoring than providers that do not offer smart-home adjacencies.
Intrigued? Are you now considering offering smart home solutions to your clients?
SSI has got you covered!
Take a look at 10 products worth keeping an eye on:
- DMP: DMP 9800 Wireless Graphic Touchscreen Keypad
- ELK Products: ELK Products Two-Way Wireless Glass Break Sensor
- PipeBurst Pro: PipeBurst Pro FloMeter
- Honeywell: Honeywell VISTA Panel Support Capability for Crestron Dealers
- Interlogix: Interlogix AdvisorOne Self-Contained Panel
- Linear: Linear Z-Wave Garage Door Opener Remote Controller Accessory
- Loop Labs: Loop Labs Notion Smart Sensor and Hub
- Safety Technology Int’l (STI): STI Wireless Battery Driveway Monitor
- Telguard: Telguard Universal Z-Wave Garage Door Controller
- Visonic: Visonic PowerMaster-33 G2 Security & Control System
What are your favorite security products to offer clients? Which solutions were the easiest to install and which were the most difficult? Please share your thoughts in the comments!
Security Is Our Business, Too
For professionals who recommend, buy and install all types of electronic security equipment, a free subscription to Security Sales & Integration is like having a consultant on call. You’ll find an ideal balance of technology and business coverage, with installation tips and techniques for products and updates on how to add sales to your bottom line.
A free subscription to the #1 resource for the residential and commercial security industry will prove to be invaluable. Subscribe today!