12 Innovative Security Cameras to Check Out at ISC West
Here’s a look at a few security cameras you should zoom in on at ISC West 2014.
Photos and VideosView Slideshow
On April 2-4 in Las Vegas, ISC West will showcase the newest security products, services, and technology in the industry.
The International Security Conference and Exhibition will open its doors to over 1,000 exhibitors, and SSI will be there to check out what’s new in security management, including digital monitoring, emergency and safety, and video surveillance.
We are expecting many new products this year. Security and surveillance technology has seen rapid advancements over the last decade, and growth is expected to skyrocket in the next few years in markets like city surveillance and school security system integration.
ISC West boasts more breakthrough product unveils than ever before at this year’s show. Over 275 exhibitors attending offer surveillance camera solutions, and we expect to see both new trends and enhancements to old faithfuls. Click here to see some of the best surveillance cameras at last year’s ISC West. If you missed those, not to worry; we’ve got you covered this year.
Here are 12 security and surveillance cameras not to miss at ISC West 2014:
- March Networks: MegaPX 360 Indoor Dome
- NEXCOM: NCb-221 Low Light Surveillance Camera
- OWLTECH Security Inc.: PTZ Dome Camera
- Telguard: TG-V2H Video Verification Starter Kit
- Speco: 5MP 360Ëš Panoramic Mini-Dome IP Camera
- Arecont Vision: SurroundVideo 360 WDR Panoramic Camera
- IQinVision: Next Generation 12MP/4K Sentinel
- IC Realtime: 720-Degree Surveillance Camera
- LILIN: Day & Night 4K Ultra High Definition IP Camera
- Digital Watchdog: Complete IP Solutions & 4K Razor
- DVTEL: ioimage Thermal
- SightLogix: 3rd Generation Thermal SightSensor
Chelsea Cafiero is a writer and editor at Commercial Integrator. She also works closely with sister publications CE Pro, Security Sales and Integration, and Campus Safety Magazine.
Security Is Our Business, Too
For professionals who recommend, buy and install all types of electronic security equipment, a free subscription to Security Sales & Integration is like having a consultant on call. You’ll find an ideal balance of technology and business coverage, with installation tips and techniques for products and updates on how to add sales to your bottom line.
A free subscription to the #1 resource for the residential and commercial security industry will prove to be invaluable. Subscribe today!