14 Security Products to Keep an Eye on
Here are 14 security products integrators can offer to clients.
Photos and VideosView Slideshow
Security integrators recently convened at the ASIS 2014 event to explore the latest trends and technologies in the industry.
Many new products were introduced, adding to the rapidly growing field of security management. From cameras to access control platforms to video surveillance recording, new solutions-and enhancements to existing ones-are increasing the efficiency and quality of work in the security field.
Take a look at 14 products worth keeping an eye on:
- Advanced Technology Video (ATV): ATV IPB2TWI Network IR Bullet Camera
- BCDVideo: BCDVideo 84TB Video Recording Platform
- DVTel: DVTel Quasar 4K Ultra HD Cameras
- Genetec: Genetec Sipelia Communications Management Module
- HID Global: HID Global SlimFlex High Frequency NFC Tags
- Honeywell: Honeywell Performance Series HD IP Video Kits
- Kantech: Kantech Intevo With exacqVision VMS Software
- NAPCO: Napco Gemini Security Series Control4-Certified Alarm Panel
- Pacom: Pacom 8003 Pacom-Edge Intelligent Security Controller
- SecuraKey: Secura Key 4-Door NOVA.16 Access Control Kits
- Speco Technologies: Speco Technologies HS Series Hybrid DVR
- Software House: Software House iSTAR Controller
- Video Insight: Video Insight VI Monitor for Mac
- Western Digital Western Digital, Smartvue Integrate Cloud Surveillance Platform
What are your favorite security products to offer clients? Which solutions were the easiest to install and which were the most difficult? Please share your thoughts in the comments!
If you enjoyed this article and want to receive more valuable industry content like this, click here to sign up for our FREE digital newsletters!
Security Is Our Business, Too
For professionals who recommend, buy and install all types of electronic security equipment, a free subscription to Security Sales & Integration is like having a consultant on call. You’ll find an ideal balance of technology and business coverage, with installation tips and techniques for products and updates on how to add sales to your bottom line.
A free subscription to the #1 resource for the residential and commercial security industry will prove to be invaluable. Subscribe today!