Arteco Security Connector Streamlines Integration With Third-Party IP Devices
The Arteco Security Connector, an add-on product to Arteco NEXT VEMS, allows users to integrate and manage a variety of IP security systems.
ST. LOUIS — Arteco, a global provider of video security products, announces the release of the Arteco Security Connector (ASC), a solution that is said to streamline the supervision and management of events generated by intrusion alarm panels, fire systems and building automation sensors.
The ASC’s software allows it to integrate its video event management software (VEMS) with a third-party IP device or system, according to the company.
It can be installed on the same server as the video management solution, reducing the need for additional hardware investments and simplifying overall system management.
With the ASC, users can receive and manage events and engage in bidirectional interaction to arm or disarm groups of sensors.
It also creates the ability to link devices with any other system configured on the company’s VEMS, such as video cameras and access control systems.
“Arteco Security Connector represents our continued focus on ensuring our customers can incorporate any of today’s leading IP solutions into the Arteco VEMS in a cost-effective manner,” says Arteco CEO Giampaolo Sabbatani. “The result is that organizations realize stronger decision making from streamlined device management through a unified interface while investigations are simplified through comprehensive data capture.”
Additional features of the ASC include:
- Integration with multiple IP security systems from a variety of vendors
- A cost-effective way to combine video and security devices using the pre-installed drivers and an intuitive configuration process
- Enhanced decision-making from operators who can visually verify the identity of individuals and have a complete overview of the scene
- Post-incident investigations for each event
- Scalable with Arteco NEXT eMotion, Active and Extreme
- Suitable for installation of all sizes with the ability to manage a few or thousands of points
- Includes Arteco Maps to offer situational awareness for operators
If you enjoyed this article and want to receive more valuable industry content like this, click here to sign up for our FREE digital newsletters!
Security Is Our Business, Too
For professionals who recommend, buy and install all types of electronic security equipment, a free subscription to Security Sales & Integration is like having a consultant on call. You’ll find an ideal balance of technology and business coverage, with installation tips and techniques for products and updates on how to add sales to your bottom line.
A free subscription to the #1 resource for the residential and commercial security industry will prove to be invaluable. Subscribe today!
Leave a Reply