BriefCam Adds Real-Time Face Recognition to Analytics Platform
BriefCam says its facial recognition capabilities can help streamline post-event investigations, support rapid response to situational changes and more.
BOSTON — BriefCam, a provider of video synopsis and deep learning solutions, announces version 5.3 of its video content analytics platform.
BriefCam v5.3 introduces new capabilities across all three of the platform’s integrated solutions, delivering a powerful and innovative approach to making video content searchable, actionable and quantifiable, according to the company.
BriefCam says v5.3 leverages deep neural networks trained in diverse data sets, resulting in facial recognition capabilities that can help streamline post-event investigations, support rapid response to situational changes and derive rich operational intelligence for data-driven decision making.
“BriefCam v5.3 further enables organizations to derive exponential value from their existing video surveillance system investments,” says Trevor Matz, BriefCam president and CEO. “With the addition of highly accurate, real-time face recognition capabilities to our extensible video content analytics platform, organizations can further benefit from real-time actionable intelligence for their situational awareness and operational agility initiatives.”
Below are the three BriefCam solutions and their capabilities, according to the company:
BriefCam Review | Accelerate Investigations
- Robust multi-camera search capabilities identify men, women, children and vehicles with speed and precision, using 25 classes and attributes, face recognition, appearance similarity, color, size, speed, path, direction, and dwell time
- Precise face recognition rapidly pinpoints people of interest in real-time using digital images extracted from video, external image sources and pre-defined watch lists
- Dynamic case collaboration improves investigation productivity and time to target
BriefCam Research | Derive Operational Intelligence
- Seamlessly correlated video content with 3rd party data sources such as Point of Sale, Time Management, and Access Control provides unique insights into operations
- Highly customizable dashboards aggregate and trend identities, object interactions, demographics, hotspots, and vehicle movement patterns over time
- Integrated face recognition enables unique insights into employee productivity and customer satisfaction
BriefCam Respond | Attain Situational Awareness
- Real-time alerts based on face recognition, vehicles and people in areas of interest, provide immediate notification of situational changes
- Scalable watch list management enable rapid and powerful rule configuration
- Effective balancing of sensitivity, accuracy, and efficiency minimize alert fatigue
Security Is Our Business, Too
For professionals who recommend, buy and install all types of electronic security equipment, a free subscription to Security Sales & Integration is like having a consultant on call. You’ll find an ideal balance of technology and business coverage, with installation tips and techniques for products and updates on how to add sales to your bottom line.
A free subscription to the #1 resource for the residential and commercial security industry will prove to be invaluable. Subscribe today!