Comtrol IO-Link Master 8-PNIO Built for Harsh Environments
The IO-Link Master features a rugged IP67 slim-line design incorporating two fast Ethernet ports and eight IO-Link ports with M12 connectors.
Comtrol’s IO-Link Master 8-PNIO is built with industrial grade components, allowing it to withstand harsh environments, according to the company. The device has an operating temperature from -25Â° to 60Â°C.
Other features include:
- PROFINET Certification
- Eight Port IO-Link Master to PROFINET IO
- Rugged IP67 housing design for harsh environments, M12 connectors allowing up to eight sensor or actuator connections on one master block
- PROFINET IO access to IO-Link process, event and service data
- PLC access to IO-Link ISDU blocks without complex programming
- Supports the IOL_CALL function module
- GDSML files
- Power port sharing capability
- Powerful web GUI for configuration and diagnostics
- Additional digital input on every port
- IO-Link V1.0 and V1.1 compatibility
- IO-Link COM1, COM2 and COM3 (230K baud rate) support
- Quality of Serices Agreement
- Accredited IO-Link Test Center
If you enjoyed this article and want to receive more valuable industry content like this, click here to sign up for our FREE digital newsletters!
Security Is Our Business, Too
For professionals who recommend, buy and install all types of electronic security equipment, a free subscription to Security Sales & Integration is like having a consultant on call. You’ll find an ideal balance of technology and business coverage, with installation tips and techniques for products and updates on how to add sales to your bottom line.
A free subscription to the #1 resource for the residential and commercial security industry will prove to be invaluable. Subscribe today!