New Digital Watchdog Dome IP Cameras Feature Integrated Microphone
These latest editions to the MEGApix camera line are ONVIF conformant so they can integrate with any open platform solution on the market.
CERRITOS, Calif. — Digital Watchdog announces the addition of new 2.1-megapixel indoor/outdoor mini vandal dome IP cameras with built-in microphone to its MEGApix product line.
These MEGApix IP cameras deliver 2.1MP 1080p resolution images at real-time 30fps and come in a choice of 2.8mm, 4.0mm and 6.0mm fixed lens.
Image enhancement features include 120db true WDR, Smart DNR 3D digital noise reduction and Smart IR for video in total darkness.
The cameras come in a small IP66, IK10-rated vandal resistant housing and feature PoE.
“For discreet applications, customers look for a small camera that can do it all,” says Mark Espenschied, director of marketing, Digital Watchdog. “With the addition of audio, these new cameras may be without peer in the industry.”
Additional features include:
- 2.1MP 1/2.7″ Image Sensor at Real-time 30fps
- 2.8mm and 4.0mm Fixed Lens Options
- True Wide Dynamic Range (WDR)
- Dual Codecs (H.264, MJPEG) with Simultaneous Streaming
- 50′ Smart IR with Intelligent Camera Sync
- Audio Input with Built-in Microphone
- Smart DNR 3D Digital Noise Reduction
- True Day/Night Mechanical IR Cut Filter
- Programmable Privacy Zones
- Auto Gain Control (AGC)
- Backlight Compensation (BLC)
- Auto White Balance (AWB)
- Motion Detection
- Web Server Built-in
- PoE Class 2
- ONVIF Conformant, Profile S
- IP64 Certified Dust and Splashing Water Resistant
- IK10-Rated Impact-Resistant
- 5 Year Warranty
If you enjoyed this article and want to receive more valuable industry content like this, click here to sign up for our FREE digital newsletters!
Security Is Our Business, Too
For professionals who recommend, buy and install all types of electronic security equipment, a free subscription to Security Sales & Integration is like having a consultant on call. You’ll find an ideal balance of technology and business coverage, with installation tips and techniques for products and updates on how to add sales to your bottom line.
A free subscription to the #1 resource for the residential and commercial security industry will prove to be invaluable. Subscribe today!
Leave a Reply