DMP Introduces 1100T Wireless Translator
DMP’s new 1100 wireless translator is designed to translate various one-way, low-frequency wireless transmitters.
SPRINGFIELD, Mo. — DMP announces it now manufactures a wireless translator that allows alarm companies to upgrade their customers’ existing wireless sensors.
The new 1100 wireless translator is designed to translate various one-way, low-frequency wireless transmitters.
DMP says it can specifically translate:
- DSC — 433 MHz
- Interlogix — 319.5 MHz
- Honeywell 5800 — 345 MHz
- 2GIG Series — 345 MHz
Any one of these systems can now be upgraded to DMP panels, receivers and software management tools, according to the company.
The new translator is also is certified for commercial and residential smoke detection and is therefore compatible with life safety devices.
Because it can learn in up to 128 zones, all of the system’s working transmitters will continue to send supervision and low battery messages to the panel.
DMP says depending on the panel, the 1100T can learn in:
- 32-48 zones with XT panels
- 99 zones with XTL panels
- 100 zones with XR150 panels
- 128 zones with XR550 panels
The 1100T wireless translator offers Survey LED capabilities and communicates directly with the 1100 receiver, allowing one person to confirm communication with the receiver or panel. DMP touts the following additional advantages of the 1100 wireless translator:
- Wireless compatibility with XT, XTL or XR Series panels and all 1100 Series wireless receivers
- Easy upgrades with systems with one-way wireless transmitters without replacing wireless devices
- Keeps system takeover cost down and save technicians’ time
- Receive supervision and low-battery messages directly to DMP panels
- Gives customers proven reliability of DMP wireless when DMP transmitters are added to the system
- Compatibility with life safety devices and is certified for commercial and residential smoke detection
Security Is Our Business, Too
For professionals who recommend, buy and install all types of electronic security equipment, a free subscription to Security Sales & Integration is like having a consultant on call. You’ll find an ideal balance of technology and business coverage, with installation tips and techniques for products and updates on how to add sales to your bottom line.
A free subscription to the #1 resource for the residential and commercial security industry will prove to be invaluable. Subscribe today!