Hanwha Techwin Releases 4 New NVR Servers Purpose-Built for WAVE VMS
The new NVR servers come with pre-activated WAVE licenses and are optimized, tested and backed by Hanwha tech support.
TEANECK, N.J. — Hanwha Techwin America, a global supplier of IP and analog video surveillance solutions, announces a new line of network video recorder (NVR) servers designed specifically for the Wisenet Wave video management system (VMS). The company also announces a turnkey WAVE client workstation pre-installed with Wisenet WAVE.
“All NVR servers are pre-configured with Wisenet WAVE VMS and preloaded with four professional licenses to ensure quick and easy deployment with minimum setup time,” says Ethan Kim, product manager, Hanwha Techwin America. “Since the software is already pre-loaded on the server, installers do not need to pre-configure the server on their bench or install any software. It makes their job more efficient and cost-effective.”
The servers are optimized, tested and backed by Hanwha tech support so integrators can start an install with minimum prep time, according to the company.
The Wisenet WAVE servers are available in two tower form-factors and two rack form-factors with varying specifications to meet various customers’ needs. All servers support Wisenet and ONVIF-conformant IP cameras.
Wisenet Wave NVR Details
WRT Series – Dual purpose Wisenet Wave network video recorder
- The WRT-5301 is a dual purpose Wisenet WAVE server and client built into a compact mini-tower form factor. It can manage up to 470 Mbps of recording throughput on up to 32TB of storage for a single site or as an addition to an existing Wisenet WAVE system.
- The WRT-3301 is a dual purpose Wisenet WAVE server and client built into a compact mini-tower form factor. It can manage up to 170 Mbps of recording throughput on up to 32TB of storage for a single site or as an addition to an existing Wisenet WAVE system.
WRR Series – 2U rack-mounted server solutions
- The WRR-5501 is a Wisenet WAVE optimized 2U rack-mounted network video recorder capable of managing up to 96TB of storage and recording up to 470Mbps. The combination of a redundant power supply and various RAID configurations make the WRR-5501 well-suited for reliable storage of large amounts of video data.
- The WRR-5301 is a Wisenet WAVE optimized 2U rack-mounted network video recorder capable of managing up to 64TB of storage and recording up to 470Mbps. The WRR-5301 also includes a redundant power supply.
WWT Series – Wisenet WAVE optimized client workstation
- The WWT-5301 client workstation can be used on-site, or remotely to access a Wisenet WAVE video recorder. It comes pre-configured with Wisenet WAVE VMS.
Security Is Our Business, Too
For professionals who recommend, buy and install all types of electronic security equipment, a free subscription to Security Sales & Integration is like having a consultant on call. You’ll find an ideal balance of technology and business coverage, with installation tips and techniques for products and updates on how to add sales to your bottom line.
A free subscription to the #1 resource for the residential and commercial security industry will prove to be invaluable. Subscribe today!