Hanwha’s New Wisenet 7 Fisheye Camera Offers 360° MultiDirectional Monitoring
The new fisheye camera from Hanwha was designed to maintain the highest resolution at the edges of the image.
TEANECK, N.J. — Hanwha Techwin America announces a new ultra-high-resolution fisheye camera with 12MP sensors.
The new XNF-9010RV is equipped with Wisenet 7, Hanwha Techwin’s proprietary chipset, which is said to offer superb quality images, extreme WDR, noise reduction, onboard dewarping and enhanced cybersecurity features.
The XNF-9010RV fisheye camera can provide 360° monitoring with a single camera and stereographic lens, ensuring sharp, high resolution images in the center and on the edge of the lens, according to the company.
The enhanced WiseIR (infrared) allows users to adjust the IR level of the images’s center and edge regions independently for different monitoring environments, which is said to then minimize light over-saturation caused by the movement of objects or reflections on walls.
The camera supports automatic control of IR intensity and up to 150° IR LED for clear monitoring during day and night.
With virtual channel support, users can configure up to eight channels of dewarp view modes including panorama, double panorama and quad view for various monitoring environments.
The new camera is equipped with a hard coated dome cover and has received IP66 weatherproof and IK10 vandal-proof certifications, making it well-suited for outdoor applications such as parking lots, stores and shopping malls.
“The newly launched Wisenet 7 fisheye camera is also available in a mobile version XNF-9010RVM which achieves EN50155 class T3 certification for vehicles. With the image performance and advanced security of our Wisenet 7 chip, this is the most powerful fisheye camera we’ve ever released ,” says Ray Cook, vice president – products, solutions and integration, Hanwha Techwin America.
Hanwha Fisheye XNF-9010RV Features
- 3008 x 3008 resolution, 30fps
- 1.08mm stereographic type lens, enhanced resolution for the peripheral regions (187°X187°) W/ simple focus
- Built-in IR for up coverage up to 10m with Wise IR multi-zone IR management
- Triple Codec: H.265, H.264 and MJPEG multiple streaming
- On board dewarping, Digital PTZ
- Fisheye, single panorama, double panorama, Quad view
- Multiple virtual channels for dewarping views
- WiseStream II compression technology
- extreme WDR 120dB @30fps
- Loitering, directional detection, fog detection, tampering, motion detection, object enter or exit an area
- Sound classification, heatmap, people counting and queue line management
- Dual SD cards
- Power: PoE or 12VDC
- Direct connect female shielded RJ45 connector for installation without pigtail
- USB & analog video output
- Hard coated dome cover
Security Is Our Business, Too
For professionals who recommend, buy and install all types of electronic security equipment, a free subscription to Security Sales & Integration is like having a consultant on call. You’ll find an ideal balance of technology and business coverage, with installation tips and techniques for products and updates on how to add sales to your bottom line.
A free subscription to the #1 resource for the residential and commercial security industry will prove to be invaluable. Subscribe today!
Leave a Reply