Latest Version of IPVideo Corp. HALO IoT Smart Sensor Brings 6 New Security Features
The HALO 3C includes new features such as a panic button, two-way audio communications, indoor health index, alert lighting and more.
BAY SHORE, N.Y. — IPVideo Corp. announces the release of HALO 3C, the latest version of its HALO IoT Smart Sensor. The solution is said to boast new features that provide users with even greater levels of security and easier installation.
HALO 3C now delivers a panic button, two-way audio communications, indoor health index, emergency escape, alert lighting, motion detection and people counting; while still maintaining individual privacy.
These solutions add to the existing security features of gunshot detection, noise alerts, and emergency key word alerting and still does not use a camera or record audio, making it well-suited to address facility privacy areas, according to the company.
IPVideo Corp. says its vaping and privacy area detection device is now delivering safety and security awareness by means of a carefully selected array of sensors into a cerebral network of metadata. HALOs work together and interact with each other as members of a user’s security team — responding and delivering information in real-time.
“The need for security while maintaining individual privacy is in high demand,” says Frank Jacovino, vice president of product development at IPVideo Corp. “With HALO 3C and the added safety features and custom sensor options, we can address the security & privacy dilemma in significant ways, further providing our clients with true peace of mind.”
Users can capture real-time building safety and health awareness with the all-in-one HALO Smart Sensor 3C with HALO Cloud Application.
The HALO 3C will be on display during ISC West 2022 at the IPVideo Corp. booth, #28045.
IPVideo Corp. lists the following features for the HALO 3C:
- Enhanced HALO Cloud and New Mobile Device App: Allows users to receive push notifications of any HALO alert, trigger a panic button, initiate or receive two-way audio communications, and provide the indoor air quality information of the actual room being occupied.
- Health Index: HALO 3C provides both a real-time air quality and health index and sends alerts when either index falls into danger zones. It also provides critical automated reports that allow building owners and administrators to demonstrate they are providing a healthy indoor environment and/or validate that facility improvements are needed.
- Panic Button: Users can trigger alerts via an external 3rd party panic button or via the HALO Cloud app. The location of the trigger is associated to the HALO device in closest proximity.
- Two-Way Audio Communications: Users can initiate 2-way audio communications with security personnel using the HALO Cloud app or directly through the device when the emergency key word alert is spoken. Location is determined based on HALO proximity.
- Emergency Escape and Alert Lighting: HALO 3C comes with a literal HALO of LED colored lighting options that can be programmed to show escape routes for safety, such as a red, yellow, and green pattern, or unique colors for different alerts, such as purple for air quality alerts, or blue for health alerts.
- Motion Detection: Identify and alert on movement for occupancy and trespassing.
- Occupancy and People Counting: Identify how many people are within the HALO location and configure to alert on abnormalities.
- Custom HALO Configurations: HALO 3C comes with the option for customized calibrated industrial sensors. With options for ozone, sulfur dioxide, hydrogen sulfide, nitrogen dioxide, etc. HALO 3C can address specific security or compliance needs.
- Ease of Installation: HALO 3C is a surface-mounted device allowing for a quick and easy installation in any location. A new port allows for two devices to connect on the same cable run to cut down on cabling installation costs.
If you enjoyed this article and want to receive more valuable industry content like this, click here to sign up for our FREE digital newsletters!
Security Is Our Business, Too
For professionals who recommend, buy and install all types of electronic security equipment, a free subscription to Security Sales & Integration is like having a consultant on call. You’ll find an ideal balance of technology and business coverage, with installation tips and techniques for products and updates on how to add sales to your bottom line.
A free subscription to the #1 resource for the residential and commercial security industry will prove to be invaluable. Subscribe today!
Leave a Reply