OnCam Updates Evolution Stainless Steel Camera Line
Oncam’s Evolution stainless steel cameras are designed to provide protection in areas where resistance to the elements are paramount.
LONDON — Oncam, a provider of 360° video capture and business intelligence technology, announces the release of its updated Evolution 05 and 12 Stainless Steel Camera line.
The company says design enhancements will position the device as the ideal solution for surveillance needs in the most demanding environments.
The updated Stainless Steel camera design includes:
- Enhanced aesthetics: The camera enclosure is more compact and aesthetically pleasing, making it an elegant solution for applications that feature high-end architecture.
- High-level certifications: In addition to the camera’s NSF Certification and IP69K rating, the new design adds more certifications that demonstrate its effectiveness in harsh atmospheres:
- NEMA 4X and 6P: For enhanced compliance in the North American market.
- IP68: Certifies protection against submersion.
- IK10+: Certifies enhanced protection against impact/vandalism.
- Extended Accessories range. A comprehensive range of stainless steel accessories and mounting options.
- Tamper-proof security. The front cover of the camera can only be opened using a bespoke tool
The stainless steel camera is a core part of Oncam’s Specialist Camera line, which includes the Evolution ExD cameras certified for explosive environments. This suite of specialist cameras are designed for markets that experience extreme conditions and require durable surveillance equipment to avoid inefficiency or damage, according to the company.
“The enhanced Stainless Steel Camera line incorporates various improvements that when combined, deliver a powerful and dependable safety device for environments that need durability the most,” says Jon Marsh, vice president, products, Oncam. “Our customers require surveillance technology that is set apart from standard video security solutions, and the upgrades we’ve made create a robust feature set that is designed specifically for a number of critical applications.”
The camera will be showcased April 10-12 at ISC West 2019 in Las Vegas. You can find Oncam at booth #34103.
Security Is Our Business, Too
For professionals who recommend, buy and install all types of electronic security equipment, a free subscription to Security Sales & Integration is like having a consultant on call. You’ll find an ideal balance of technology and business coverage, with installation tips and techniques for products and updates on how to add sales to your bottom line.
A free subscription to the #1 resource for the residential and commercial security industry will prove to be invaluable. Subscribe today!