Resideo Reveals Line of Honeywell Home Z-Wave Plus Controls
The full lineup of Honeywell Z-Wave Plus controls includes indoor, outdoor, in-wall and plug-in options for versatile lighting solutions.
The company says the new line enables professional security dealers to provide homeowners a fully connected and automated home.
The line includes a smart dimmer, switches and electrical outlets that enable the homeowner to set smart scenes, automate lights, appliances and even holiday lights. Learn more about each device below.
- Z53WSWITCH – an in-wall auxiliary switch for 3-way use.
- Z5DIMMER – a 600W, incandescent, 150W dimmable, universal in-wall Z-Wave Plus dimmer.
- Z5DIMPID – a 300W incandescent, 100W dimmable CFL/LED; 1800W pass-through, plug-in dimmer.
- Z5OUTLET– a 15A, ½ HP, 600W, incandescent, duplex receptacle.
- Z5SWITCH – a 15A (1800W max), 960W incandescent in-wall Z-Wave Plus switch.
- Z5SWPID – a dual outlet, 15A plug-in Z-Wave Plus switch.
- Z5SWPIO – a 15A, (1800W Max), ½ HP, 600W incandescent outdoor plug-in, outdoor, Z-Wave switch.
The smart dimmers, switches and outlets connect to a control panel and can be controlled from the Resideo Total Connect app, or by all popular voice assistants.
Resideo says the controls can also be used for light commercial applications. They are available immediately and are in stock at more than 200 local ADI branches.
Security Is Our Business, Too
For professionals who recommend, buy and install all types of electronic security equipment, a free subscription to Security Sales & Integration is like having a consultant on call. You’ll find an ideal balance of technology and business coverage, with installation tips and techniques for products and updates on how to add sales to your bottom line.
A free subscription to the #1 resource for the residential and commercial security industry will prove to be invaluable. Subscribe today!