Sargent and Greenleaf Announce Recorded Access Control with USB Audit Lock
USB Audit Lock is meant for applications in banks, retail outlets, small offices and other businesses.
NICHOLASVILLE, Ky. — Sargent and Greenleaf, a division of STANLEY Security, announces the launch of its USB Audit Lock (Model 3006/3007), a commercial-grade digital lock with audit trail capabilities for recorded access control. The USB Audit Lock is the first release in the new S&G Digital Security Platform.
RELATED: 7 Access Control Products to Watch
The USB Audit Lock, aimed for applications in banks, retail outlets, small offices and other businesses, provides records access event data for a more informative solution, according to the company. Using a verified USB drive, security data – including who accessed a lock and when – can be uploaded to coordinate and analyze the security of a single or multiple lock system across many users.
The digital S&G USB Audit Lock (Model 3006/3007)’s primary features include:
- Field programmability via keypad for single control, dual control and manager/employee modes (up to 30 users).
- Non-solenoid construction eliminates the threat of vibration and bouncing attacks.
- Three keypad LEDs (green, yellow, red) for lock status indication.
- Penalty lockout feature to detect random code entry attempts.
- Audible and visible signal from lock every time the bolt extends to the locked position.
Security Is Our Business, Too
For professionals who recommend, buy and install all types of electronic security equipment, a free subscription to Security Sales & Integration is like having a consultant on call. You’ll find an ideal balance of technology and business coverage, with installation tips and techniques for products and updates on how to add sales to your bottom line.
A free subscription to the #1 resource for the residential and commercial security industry will prove to be invaluable. Subscribe today!