Schlage GT-400 HandPunch Reader
Carmel, Ind.-based Schlage, an Ingersoll Rand Security Technologies company, releases the GT-400 HandPunch biometric terminals for collecting time and attendance information for small and enterprise businesses.
The terminals use the size and shape of each employee’s hand for verification. With a large LCD screen and programmable soft keys, the GT-400 provides a conduit for employee communication right at the terminal.
Using Farmington Hills, Mich.-based InfoTronics’ attendance enterprise system, the product improves employee time tracking, scheduling and reporting for small businesses with 10 employees and enterprise companies, according to the company. It also interfaces with payroll and human resources software packages.
- 8.0 in (20.32 cm) wide
- 11.18 in (28.40 cm) high
- 7.52 in (19.10 cm) deep
- 5.8 lbs (2.63 kg)
- 10.8 to 13.5 VDC
- Operating: 32ËšF to 113ËšF (0ËšC to 45ËšC)_Relative Humidity: 5% to 85% NC
- Non-operating (storage):_ 14ËšF to 140ËšF (-10ËšC to 60ËšC)
- Less than one second
- 20 bytes
- Standard Ethernet 10/100 RJ-45 type connector
Data Management Keys
- 8 programmable soft keys, user definable, supports:
- Validation Tables
- Employee Information Fields
- Multi-Level Prompting
- KeyRestriction by Employee
- Decision Menus & Punch Review
- BB-300 Battery Backup
- GX-ENCL Enclosure
- GT-BCR Barcode reader
- Integrate the Schlage Time and Attendance terminal application with our host
- Port or develop your own application on the terminal and integrate with your host
Security Is Our Business, Too
For professionals who recommend, buy and install all types of electronic security equipment, a free subscription to Security Sales & Integration is like having a consultant on call. You’ll find an ideal balance of technology and business coverage, with installation tips and techniques for products and updates on how to add sales to your bottom line.
A free subscription to the #1 resource for the residential and commercial security industry will prove to be invaluable. Subscribe today!