Speco Releases Stainless Steel Dome Camera
The camera is said to be fully submersible up to approximately three feet.
AMITYVILLE, N.Y. – Speco Technologies, a manufacturer of high definition video surveillance equipment and commercial/residential audio products, announces the release of the the HT724ST8, an IP68-compliant waterproof HD-TVI dome camera.
The 2-megapixel HT724ST8 is fully submersible up to approximately three feet, according to the company.
This model will be compatible with Speco’s new 68PLATE for niche pool applications.
- 2.8mm fixed lens
- True wide dynamic range operation
- Supports up to full HD 1080p over coax
- Intensifier T technology allowing for vivid color HD images at night by amplifying any existing light with no distance limitations
- Full OSD operation via UTC (up the coax)
- Additional analog output for 960H
- 12VDC/24VAC dual voltage operation
Security Is Our Business, Too
For professionals who recommend, buy and install all types of electronic security equipment, a free subscription to Security Sales & Integration is like having a consultant on call. You’ll find an ideal balance of technology and business coverage, with installation tips and techniques for products and updates on how to add sales to your bottom line.
A free subscription to the #1 resource for the residential and commercial security industry will prove to be invaluable. Subscribe today!