System Surveyor Gains Multi-Lens Camera Field of View, New Import Capabilities & More
The ability to import shareable element profiles allows users to drag-and-drop specific products on a digital floor plan.
System Surveyor, the company behind a mobile and graphical system design and management tool, announces the latest release of its software as a service platform with several key new features and user experience improvements.
The updated software allows users to import shareable element profiles that allow a product list to be imported to easily drag-and-drop specific products on a digital floor plan.
This allows integrators or enterprise technology managers to more quickly design and specify manufacturer brand-specific products for procurement and implementation, according to the company.
The release also includes the introduction of a Healthcare System Type with more than 20 new healthcare and nurse call elements, as well as a new multi-lens camera that allows for visualizing the area of coverage and field of view.
“We continue to invest in System Surveyor based on the input from our customers. Shareable element profiles are powerful for designers to specify brand-specific products and models. By using this feature, System Surveyor creates a bill of materials (BOM) for the integrator and helps them deliver product quickly, efficiently and precisely for stakeholders”, says Christopher Hugman, P.E., CEO of System Surveyor. “We’re also excited to expand into Healthcare with new elements such as Nurse Call.”
New System Surveyor Features
Shareable Element Profiles to Import Product Lists
- Easily import a product list allowing users to drag-and-drop specific products on a digital floor plan during a site survey.
- This enables technical professionals, integrators and manufacturers to pre-populate commonly used products and quickly specify projects.
New Healthcare and Nurse Call System Type and more than 20 Elements
- Based on system integrator demand, the new Healthcare System Type allows for asset management and design planning for hospitals and long-term healthcare facilities.
- Each element includes healthcare-specific requirements that were created with experienced integrators focused on the healthcare market.
New Multi-Lens Camera Element
- Provides multiple configurable “areas of coverage” (field of view) graphics to show planned coverage areas eliminating uncertainty and guesswork.
Learn more about System Surveyor here.
If you enjoyed this article and want to receive more valuable industry content like this, click here to sign up for our FREE digital newsletters!
Security Is Our Business, Too
For professionals who recommend, buy and install all types of electronic security equipment, a free subscription to Security Sales & Integration is like having a consultant on call. You’ll find an ideal balance of technology and business coverage, with installation tips and techniques for products and updates on how to add sales to your bottom line.
A free subscription to the #1 resource for the residential and commercial security industry will prove to be invaluable. Subscribe today!