Viking Electronics Introduces K-1200-IP VoIP Entry Phone System
The K-1200-IP combines a phone, relays, dialer, keyless entry, and a directory into one unit.
HUDSON, Wisc. – Viking Electronics has revealed its K-1200-IP, designed for a VoIP phone system with a SIP connection and powered with PoE.
“We took a complicated, multi-function entry system and designed it into one simple compact unit that is easy to program and use – the K-1200-IP,” says Greg Yocom, Viking Electronics engineer.
The K-1200-IP is a self-contained phone, directory and relay controller. It has the option to attach a 26-bit Wiegand proximity card reader and can store 1,000 keyless entry codes and/or proximity card numbers.
Two 2-Amp relays built into the K-1200-IP can be used to trigger a door strike or mag lock, or activate a camera or strobe.
Other key features include:
- One-touch dialing to provide quick and reliable communication with up to 12 phone numbers and 12 rollover numbers
- Can remotely trigger a secure contact closure when used with the Viking RC-4A
- The relays can be triggered by DTMF tones, entering a programmed code on the keypad, or with a recognized proximity card
- Vandal-resistant stainless steel faceplate
- Available with Viking’s enhanced weather protection for outdoor use
The K-1200-IP can be programmed from any PC on the same LAN or remotely using a Static IP Address.
Security Is Our Business, Too
For professionals who recommend, buy and install all types of electronic security equipment, a free subscription to Security Sales & Integration is like having a consultant on call. You’ll find an ideal balance of technology and business coverage, with installation tips and techniques for products and updates on how to add sales to your bottom line.
A free subscription to the #1 resource for the residential and commercial security industry will prove to be invaluable. Subscribe today!