Winsted Releases WELS 126.96.36.199 Design Tool
WELS 4 provides full 3D design capabilities, comprehensive parts lists, automatic dimensioning, the ability to create specification sheets and can export AutoCAD DWG files for 2D and 3D application.
MINNEAPOLIS — Winsted Corporation announces the release of Winsted Equipment Layout Software (WELS), version 188.8.131.52. The new version includes designs for all of Winsted’s new products, including consoles, tables and workstations.
The company says WELS makes creating console designs and control room layouts using Winsted products faster and easier.
WELS 4 is a standalone program that provides full 3D design capabilities, comprehensive parts lists, automatic dimensioning, the ability to create specification sheets and can export AutoCAD DWG files for 2D and 3D application.
New product designs include:
- Impulse Dual Sit/Stand Workstations
- Slat-Wall Console Systems
- Prestige Ascend Sit/Stand Consoles
- Space Saving Prestige Insight Consoles
- Conference and Collaboration Tables
- E-SOC Workstations
- EnVision Command Consoles
- “In-Stock” M-View Monitor Walls
- Custom credenzas
New design features and capabilities include:
- Expanded work surface and side panel texture options
- On-screen toolbars for faster part selection
- Functionality to accessorize drawings
- Room Design mode
- Functionality to add images to monitors
- Capabilities to export DWG or DXF formats
- New parts and accessories
If you enjoyed this article and want to receive more valuable industry content like this, click here to sign up for our FREE digital newsletters!
Security Is Our Business, Too
For professionals who recommend, buy and install all types of electronic security equipment, a free subscription to Security Sales & Integration is like having a consultant on call. You’ll find an ideal balance of technology and business coverage, with installation tips and techniques for products and updates on how to add sales to your bottom line.
A free subscription to the #1 resource for the residential and commercial security industry will prove to be invaluable. Subscribe today!