Alula Releases BAT-Connect Communicator
New Alula BAT-Connect Communicator Delivers Ultimate Alarm System Takeover Solution
Alula’s new BAT-Connect is the ultimate system takeover device, easily upgrading legacy security platforms to a modern, mobile experience. Much more than a basic communicator, this intuitive device smartly bridges intrusion security, video and automation with the Alula iOS or Android Apps. Fueled by the encrypted, lightning-fast Alula network, system control is delivered instantly to the smart devices your customers already use and love.
Armed with the BAT-Connect, security dealers can streamline their takeover business, cut install time and simplify operations. The easy-to-install communicator is broadly compatible with common panels, giving security dealers a game changer upgrade for 15-Million security systems online today.
- Instantly modernize most legacy security systems with mobile control
- Offer new service upgrades beyond basic intrusion security
- Video ready: enabled through the alula mobile app
- Home automation ready, link to any z-wave device
- Sunset-proof communicator, with ethernet and wiFi on board
- Triple-path connectivity gives install flexibility and auto-switching to always maintain alarm reporting
- CAT-M1 IOT optimized! 5g ready keeps you ahead of tech changes, 4g LTE links to current cell standard
- Near universal panel compatibility keyswitch arming for remote
Learn more about Alula’s BAT-Connect today.
If you enjoyed this article and want to receive more valuable industry content like this, click here to sign up for our FREE digital newsletters!
Security Is Our Business, Too
For professionals who recommend, buy and install all types of electronic security equipment, a free subscription to Security Sales & Integration is like having a consultant on call. You’ll find an ideal balance of technology and business coverage, with installation tips and techniques for products and updates on how to add sales to your bottom line.
A free subscription to the #1 resource for the residential and commercial security industry will prove to be invaluable. Subscribe today!