10 Honored at Women’s Security Council’s Women of the Year Awards
Now in its fourth year, the Women’s Security Council’s Women of the Year program recognizes top female professionals and their contributions to security the security industry.
LAS VEGAS – The Women’s Security Council honored 10 of the security industry’s top female professionals Tuesday during the 2015 WSC Women of the Year awards ceremony.
Each year WSC honors the top female professionals in the security industry in a variety of categories.
The 2015 Women of the Year awardees include:
- Kirsty Bradley-McMurtrie, Director, Safety and Security, College Institute of Technology & Advanced Learning
- Ellen Cargill, Chief Technology Officer, Scallop Imaging
- Andrea Ferrando, Industry Vice President and Show Director, Expo Seguridad Mexico
- Victoria Ferro, President, Micro Key Solutions
- Christie Hamberis, Vice President of Merchandising, ScanSource Security
- Vivian Hodges, global procurement manager, Northland Control Systems
- Barbara Holliday, Director of Dealer Services, Monitronics
- Shannon Kenney, Program Manager, Corporate Security, Emergency and Protective Services, City of Ottawa
- Irene Lam, Vice President of Research and Development, and Engineering, Tyco Security Products
- Jill Lloyd, President, Lloyd Security
WSC ranked each of the winners based on industry and work experience, volunteer roles within the industry and their specific communities, and industry reputation.
“We could not be more proud of the diversity and success of this year’s award recipients,” said Rhianna Daniels Hile, Director, WSC, and Managing Director, CompassPR. “Women’s Security Council and its sponsors are grateful for these impressive women, who strive to make an impact not only in the field of security, but also in the business sphere and community-at-large.”
For more information on membership or sponsorships, visit wscouncil.com.
If you enjoyed this article and want to receive more valuable industry content like this, click here to sign up for our FREE digital newsletters!
Security Is Our Business, Too
For professionals who recommend, buy and install all types of electronic security equipment, a free subscription to Security Sales & Integration is like having a consultant on call. You’ll find an ideal balance of technology and business coverage, with installation tips and techniques for products and updates on how to add sales to your bottom line.
A free subscription to the #1 resource for the residential and commercial security industry will prove to be invaluable. Subscribe today!