Security Science Quiz: February
Test your security knowledge with SSI’s Security Science Quiz!
8. If unsatisfactory work or condition(s) are identified, the job can be stopped so that the work or condition(s) can be corrected. Many construction contracts bestow this right in either a broad or limited way to the:
- Contractor or subcontractor who performed the work
- Insurance adjuster
- Risk manager
9. Most states do not enforce oral purchase agreements if the price of goods is this amount or more, in accordance with the statute of frauds section of the Uniform Commercial Code (UCC):
10. In law, a surety is a party that assumes liability for:
- A third-party beneficiary
- Performance bond
- Contract bond
- The debt, default or failure in duty of another
11. A surety bond serves as:
- An insurance policy
- An extension of credit by the surety, not in the sense of a financial loan, but as an endorsement
- An extension of credit by the surety, in the sense of a financial loan and endorsement, in accordance with the Uniform Commercial Code (UCC)
- An extension of a contract bond, in the sense of a financial loan and endorsement, in accordance with the Uniform Commercial Code (UCC)
If you enjoyed this article and want to receive more valuable industry content like this, click here to sign up for our FREE digital newsletters!
Security Is Our Business, Too
For professionals who recommend, buy and install all types of electronic security equipment, a free subscription to Security Sales & Integration is like having a consultant on call. You’ll find an ideal balance of technology and business coverage, with installation tips and techniques for products and updates on how to add sales to your bottom line.
A free subscription to the #1 resource for the residential and commercial security industry will prove to be invaluable. Subscribe today!