SSI Hall Of Fame: 2004
- Spent several years in corporate world
- In 1987, with several colleagues, acquired Pelco
- For next 15 years, helped Pelco grow thirty-fold
- Pelco became world’s largest video security equipment manufacturer
- Pelco’s products have been installed in 1 million locations worldwide
Why He’s on The List
- Elevated customer service standards, with guaranteed on-time delivery; 24-hour technical assistance; one-day turnaround on service repairs; one-day replacement parts service; and 100-percent guarantee
- Pressured competitors into higher performance standards
- Regime also known for treating employees well and philanthropic pursuits
Comments & Reaction: “I feel very honored. At the same time, I believe this recognition belongs to the entire Pelco team. We have an exceptional group of 1,500 people who are motivated every day to be the best in the world at what they do. I believe Pelco will always be thought of as an organization with a heart and soul — dedicated to making a positive difference in the lives of others.”
If you enjoyed this article and want to receive more valuable industry content like this, click here to sign up for our FREE digital newsletters!
Security Is Our Business, Too
For professionals who recommend, buy and install all types of electronic security equipment, a free subscription to Security Sales & Integration is like having a consultant on call. You’ll find an ideal balance of technology and business coverage, with installation tips and techniques for products and updates on how to add sales to your bottom line.
A free subscription to the #1 resource for the residential and commercial security industry will prove to be invaluable. Subscribe today!