SSI Hall Of Fame: 2004
- Started business career at United States Leasing Corp.
- Became president of Protec Management Systems
- In 1988, became president and CEO of PSA Security Network
- During 14 years with PSA, it grew at a compounded rate of more than 20 percent per year
Why He’s on the List
- Made PSA a catalyst to bring together industry groups, manufacturers, suppliers, integrators and trainers
- Organized PSA’s annual Technical Conference, a large private trade show and training seminar
- Focused on improving image, competence and performance of securityindustry
- Held positions in several associations, featured speaker at trade events and had several articles published
Comments & Reaction: “The entry of the largest multinational companies into the security industry will change the landscape, and bring much more sophistication to the industry. It will be more important than ever for the smaller integrators to band together or consolidate via mergers and acquisitions. I am proud to be included on SSI’s list. It is a capstone on my career in the security industry.”
If you enjoyed this article and want to receive more valuable industry content like this, click here to sign up for our FREE digital newsletters!
Security Is Our Business, Too
For professionals who recommend, buy and install all types of electronic security equipment, a free subscription to Commercial Integrator + Security Sales & Integration is like having a consultant on call. You’ll find an ideal balance of technology and business coverage, with installation tips and techniques for products and updates on how to add to your bottom line.
A FREE subscription to the top resource for security and integration industry will prove to be invaluable.