3xLogic Announces Sweeping Updates Across Camera Product Line
Among the updates announced by 3xLogic are increased storage options up to 1 TB in total for its all-in-one cameras, a de-warping feature in VIGIL CLOUD platform and more.
FISHERS, Ind.—3xLogic, a manufacturer of integrated security solutions, has announced a major upgrade for all of its camera products.
Some of the new product updates include:
3xLOGIC All-in-One cameras now have increased storage options up to 1 TB in total. Other notable features for these versatile cameras:
- VISIX All-in-One Series of cameras have onboard storage and function as a standalone VIGIL Server.
- Compatible with entire VIGIL Software Suite; direct access thru VIGIL Client and View Lite II mobile app, and VIGIL Central Management for remote health monitoring.
- With VISIX Setup App (iOS/Android), integrators can easily configure cameras for rapid deployment.
- 128GB and 256GB storage options, and now 512GB and 1TB SD card storage available.
The company says the VIGIL CLOUD platform is getting features such as the de-warping of its fisheye cameras (VX-6M-360-IAW). Other notable features coming to the line include:
- This 360° IP camera provides affordable, high-definition 100% coverage and the ability to digitally pan, tilt, and zoom to any location.
- 3xLOGIC explains that its panoramic de-warping software allows users achieve real-time viewing of an entire scene from a single camera.
- The cameras also offer options to fit any application, including motion detection, ideal for low/no light environments, and 120dB WDR.
3xLOGIC points out that its License Plate Capture (LPC) cameras now work on the VIGIL CLOUD platform and offer all-in-one functionality. Other camera benefits include:
- All the features needed for nearly any application: motion detection, remote focus, license plate capture with post event review, and easy installation in a multitude of locations.
- All-in-one functionality means onboard storage, and with purchase of appropriate licensing the camera is a standalone recording device, with redundant recording to VIGIL Server.
- According to the company, the LPC line addresses cost-effective applications when post-event investigations require precise imaging to identify license plates. Plate capture accuracy in low-security and low-light environments.
3xLOGIC will also be introducing its new Next Gen 96-Channel NVR that is said to enable increased camera counts with fewer servers, and improved processing for higher camera counts. The NVR also offers:
- These recording appliances are designed to be cost-effective and include the VIGIL enterprise grade video management platform that is easy to deploy and easy to expand.
- End users own a system that addresses today’s needs with the ability to scale for tomorrow’s demands.
In addition, the company is introducing an 18TB hard drive option for VIGIL Servers to expand enterprise capabilities of the 3xLOGIC VIGIL Server Platform.
Security Is Our Business, Too
For professionals who recommend, buy and install all types of electronic security equipment, a free subscription to Security Sales & Integration is like having a consultant on call. You’ll find an ideal balance of technology and business coverage, with installation tips and techniques for products and updates on how to add sales to your bottom line.
A free subscription to the #1 resource for the residential and commercial security industry will prove to be invaluable. Subscribe today!